BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Ciprian Marica

leerovers1980

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he signs then judge him on his performance for rovers when he signs for us!

I would rather try to figure out what Kean is doing, unless of course we are assuming he is just signing this guy because he is free?

1:38 was sweet.

3 or 4 assists and a goal in 1 game? That's @#/??

Christ on a bike.

I agree, before people start thinking I am somehow being negative.

That's it JAL, ignore the assists, great play and the quality on the ball.

1:38 was sweet.

3 or 4 assists and a goal in 1 game? That's @#/??

Christ on a bike.

You do realise that we should be signing players that can score at least 5 goals a game. ;)

Funny how in that video he only scores one goal, and then it ends with him being subbed. Think that says it all about the player would like to know who the team in green was is it werder bremen.

Just another Euro trash video at the end of the day.

If you properly watch the clips. He was playing on the right wing of a three man striker with Cacau as the main striker till Cacau went off then he play him the main striker role!

Marica had 3 shots during the game and score 1 and was involve in all of the goals. Also that was one game Jal!!!

Do you have ANYTHING positive to say about rovers Jal?

• Backroom

Funny how in that video he only scores one goal, and then it ends with him being subbed. Think that says it all about the player would like to know who the team in green was is it werder bremen.

Just another Euro trash video at the end of the day.

Really? It's one game in which he scores a great goal and sets 2 up. If that says it all about the player sign him up but in reality it says a lot more about your attitude at present.

The last non scoring striker we bought from Germany did ok for us. When we signed RSC I seem to recall his best return in a season was 6 goals or something.

It is a good point - there seem to be a number of strikers that struggle in other European Leagues - but do better in England. Could be the pace of the game suits them better - or possibly defences in general aren't as good.

The last non scoring striker we bought from Germany did ok for us. When we signed RSC I seem to recall his best return in a season was 6 goals or something.

Was he released from his contract ?

One day we'll be linked with a European player that I have actually heard of, when that day comes I'll make an intelligent observation. Until then, I shall carry on naval gazing.

Do let us know if you spot any interesting vessels.

In the meantime maybe you might be interested in the shipping forecast on Radio 4 if you do not wish to broaden your European football horizons.

Really? It's one game in which he scores a great goal and sets 2 up. If that says it all about the player sign him up but in reality it says a lot more about your attitude at present.

The goal that he scores. The best bit is from the player who runs with the ball, creating an opening for him to score. From a coaching point of view, yes, hes got it on target, hes got it in the net, great ! but hes hit it at a comfortable height that for many a keeper it would be easy to save.

You'd have to see a lot more of him than in that video. But you have to ask, why have they released him, what is that saying about the player.

I actually read he got fined, not sure why, will see if I can find the article.

Stuttgart Striker Ciprian Marica Slapped With €50,000 Fine - Report

Marica lost his temper when the referee showed Stuttgart defender Georg Niedermeier a yellow card after 15 minutes of play when the score was 1-1. The ref in charge wasn't impressed with Marica's outburst and handed the forward a red card, much to the...

FULL ARTICLE AT GOAL.COM

8 months ago this was.

I think Stuttgart has had 4 managers since he has been there.

Schalke expects to show him to the fans on Saturday. He has passed the medical, but there are some "issues" that need to be resolved.

The more I read about this player the more not suited for Rovers I think he is. His contract was terminated because he was in a dispute with his former coach. The reason for the dispute was apparently that he said he didnt want to do any "dirty work" in a relegation battle. Similar behaviour such as no interest has also maid the national team coach to drop him.

Posted on Romanian International web site an hour ago and Google translated:

Striker Ciprian Marica has signed a valid contract for two seasons with the German band Schalke 04.

Romanian of the international understanding with Schalke 04, the team that develops and Raul Gonzalez, is valid until 30 June 2013.

Ciprian Marica has terminated the contract with VfB Stuttgart this summer

Archived