BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Ciprian Marica

leerovers1980

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/9150761.Rovers_running_out_of_time_for_Pavone/

"Reports from Romania are linking Rovers with interest in Stuttgart striker Ciprian Marca, although the club are keeping tight-lipped on individual targets."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciprian_Marica

25 year old, winger/striker, released from his contract 12th july, 6ft 1"

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll put my neck on the line and say that having seen him play a few times, he will be a relative success if he joins Rovers. Put it this way, he is better than anything that we have and is available on a free. I think he'll be influential in helping to create goals for the club both directly and indirectly.

We do still need a genuine goalscorer though.

I would prefer Marica than Pavone.

Both simply not good enough which ever way you want to dress them up.

Must do a lot better than this Rovers, Stephen Kean and the Rao chuckle brothers. A lot better!

• Backroom

Both simply not good enough which ever way you want to dress them up.

Must do a lot better than this Rovers, Stephen Kean and the Rao chuckle brothers. A lot better!

I'll guess you have never seen either play right?

Either would be an improvement on Kalinic I'd wager.

Is it just me or does he (should he) play in the hole? Where he positions himself and his movement reminds me a lot of Rooney. It looks to be the same position Kean had Formica in against Villa. Probably just my eyes :unsure:

Is it just me or does he (should he) play in the hole? Where he positions himself and his movement reminds me a lot of Rooney. It looks to be the same position Kean had Formica in against Villa. Probably just my eyes :unsure:

Funny how in that video he only scores one goal, and then it ends with him being subbed. Think that says it all about the player would like to know who the team in green was is it werder bremen.

Just another Euro trash video at the end of the day.

Last year he play on the wing in a 4-3-3 with Cacau as the main striker with Him wide right I think.

For Romania I think he plays up front looking to get in behind defences. From clips of Youtube he does looks fairly decent and can score goals.

If he signs then judge him on his performance for rovers when he signs for us!

Funny how in that video he only scores one goal, and then it ends with him being subbed. Think that says it all about the player would like to know who the team in green was is it werder bremen.

Just another Euro trash video at the end of the day.

Funny how you make negative judgements on everything, including things you know nothing about.

One day we'll be linked with a European player that I have actually heard of, when that day comes I'll make an intelligent observation. Until then, I shall carry on naval gazing.

Maybe you should extend your knowledge on European football then?

Archived