BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Duncan Robertson

This appointment is terrible news for the club and surely spells then end of everything.

I haven't actually bothered reading the article or checking any facts, but I just know that this is terrible news - 'cause one of my sources said so!!

All the rest of you are so stupid for thinking that it could ever be anything but terrible news.

Don't you just wish you were as smug and smart as me?

FIGJAM!!!

We should never have let Dr Batty go - we're all doomed I tell you, doomed!!!!

Rentamob seem to be giving this thread the swerve. No doubt they are on other threads back slapping each other for calling Steve Kean a puppet, doughnut or a right tit.

Either that or telling each other that their PM box is full. :rolleyes:

Please explain how appointing a new club doctor - and he seems highly qualified for the job - means that Steve Kean has suddenly become a good manager? He was a bad manager last season - the worst run or results for over 20-odd years - and I suspect nothing will change this season unless you a implying that the new doc is going to run the team this season.

Please explain how appointing a new club doctor - and he seems highly qualified for the job - means that Steve Kean has suddenly become a good manager? He was a bad manager last season - the worst run or results for over 20-odd years - and I suspect nothing will change this season unless you a implying that the new doc is going to run the team this season.

In your haste to condem you didn't read the post properly did you PB? Go back and try again and you'll see he said the rentamob lot would be backslapping each other for insulting Kean.

In your haste to condem you didn't read the post properly did you PB? Go back and try again and you'll see he said the rentamob lot would be backslapping each other for insulting Kean.

The way in which the post was worded seemed to imply that those who believed Kean to be a poor manager were misguided. My question was how does the appointment of a well qualified doctor change that view?

The way in which the post was worded seemed to imply that those who believed Kean to be a poor manager were misguided. My question was how does the appointment of a well qualified doctor change that view?

It doesn't but I don't believe that was his point. It may well be that he meant the rentamob insulting Kean delighted in the fact that the last Doc moved on and used it as an example that no one wanted to work for Venkies and that now we have a new Doc the rentamob are noticable by their absence

Um, no.

According to some, the club was in freefall. No club doctor, no one wanting to work with the Venky's mob, etc. So instead of acknowledging this topic, they'd rather focus on their usual pastime, slagging off Kean.

That's how I read it, anyway.

It would appear that I have misunderstood the earlier post of dgs for which apologies. As I said earlier, the new doc seems an excellent appointment and highly qualified for the post. Now if we could only get a manager that was just as well qualified I would feel far more optimistic about the new season.

It would appear that I have misunderstood the earlier post of dgs for which apologies. As I said earlier, the new doc seems an excellent appointment and highly qualified for the post. Now if we could only get a manager that was just as well qualified I would feel far more optimistic about the new season.

No probs at all PB. As naysayers go, you are a good sort ;)

Archived