BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

ST - Diego Milito

Bob Dewhurst

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is Diego Milito. Not had it confirmed, hopefully talk to his agent in the morning. Apparently available for £8 million, face competition from his former club Genoa and Napoli.

Despite his injury record last season, he would be a fantastic signing.

thats the problem, bigger clubs than us in for him. Genoa have(had?) plenty of money and ambition and im sure Napoli have Champions League to lure him.

thats the problem, bigger clubs than us in for him. Genoa have(had?) plenty of money and ambition and im sure Napoli have Champions League to lure him.

He might fancy the EPL. Just have to hope Spurs don't want him and Venky's turn on the charm.

Kamy posted...

It is Diego Milito. Not had it confirmed, hopefully talk to his agent in the morning. Apparently available for £8 million, face competition from his former club Genoa and Napoli.

Despite his injury record last season, he would be a fantastic signing.....

He just turned 32. His style of play means he easily has 2 more seasons at the top level (I mean TOP level). Smart, great movement, great shot, fox in the box, works the offside trap and scores all the time.

Would be a world class signing and I'd be very excited if he joined ESPECIALLY if we retained Samba.

Not the most realistic guy to go after but who knows, at 32 he might fancy a go at the EPL. If, and that's a big IF, we manage to sign Raul and Milito we'll have four extremely hard-working strikers on our books in Goodwillie, Raul, Milito and Roberts. Rochina, Formica, Junior and Hoilett creating chances with Petrovic and N'Zonzi cleaning up their mess. Providing we keep Samba then we have a pretty exciting team on our hands.

BUT

Not getting my hopes up ;)

Archived