BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

ST - Diego Milito

Bob Dewhurst

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

your right might as well play a guessing game, pele? maradonna? puskas? baggio? graham fenton? ashley ward?

cant see forlan coming back to the north west of england.

eto.not even worth commenting on.

fabiano. maybe but is he equally as good as milito ??? open to debate. also signed a 4 year contract and was transferred for 7M in march.

honda. maybe.. would pay for himself in shirt sales.. but again.. is he equally as good as milito ? not yet..

From a totally unreliable rumour site, seems to have been around the time Crouch was mentioned on here. Who's spreading the word. :lol:

04 Aug 2011 11:21:02

just seen peter crouch arriving at blackburns training ground, heard tottenham have accepted a first offer of around 8m

(5)(14)

There are 4 replies to this rumour. Click to view these rumour replies.

04 Aug 2011 11:18:01

Blackburn have been in talks with Spurs over the possible signing of Peter Crouch for a reported 7 million

(4)(9)

From a totally unreliable rumour site, seems to have been around the time Crouch was mentioned on here. Who's spreading the word. :lol:

just seen peter crouch arriving at blackburns training ground, heard tottenham have accepted a first offer of around 8m

(5)(14)

Blackburn have been in talks with Spurs over the possible signing of Peter Crouch for a reported 7 million

(4)(9)

I don't see how this information could have been kept quiet, so on that assumption alone I'd say its Bunkum.

(5)(14)

(4)(9)

They are always the best rumours. 99% of the time, they are complete tosh.

I remember when Peds was in his good form and someone posted a rumour on a site saying they had 100% definately seen him heading into Liverpool's training ground and was on the verge of a deal.

Only problem was, he had just taken the field for a Rovers friendly

Samuel etoo?

I was thinking that from the rumours he fancies a move to the Premier League. Money orientated though

but I know City are interested or Mancini is at least looking for a straight swap for Tevez. but the Man City board don't as he spurned them in 2009 when leaving Barcelona, at the start of their rapid Arabian rise to dominance.

Not talking about other team transfer plans here.... ours are much more fun to follow.

I don't see how this information could have been kept quiet, so on that assumption alone I'd say its Bunkum.

They are always the best rumours. 99% of the time, they are complete tosh.

I remember when Peds was in his good form and someone posted a rumour on a site saying they had 100% definately seen him heading into Liverpool's training ground and was on the verge of a deal.

Only problem was, he had just taken the field for a Rovers friendly

Posted as I thought someone on here may have been looking for a little glory. ;)

I mentioned crouch sorry I don't read rumour sites i heard it from a guy called Ben Lennon the black sheep in a sporting family which includes former professional athlete Don Lennon and is now part of the rovers set up, Cousin Aaron Lennon who obviously a team mate of crouch's at spurs and sister Leigh who will win gold for England in 2016 Olympics, Kelly Holmes words not mine.

I think Fabiano IF FIT, would still be the best bit of business for us. Since the world cup where he was arguably the best forward he has been injured and fallen out with the Coach at Sevilla. Class is permanent, at only 30 and at the right price it could be extremely shrewd. He is world class on his day.

great as the thought is of the like of Fabiano or Milito or Forlan etc is and i'm not having a go at either kamy or zacc but ,lets calm down chaps ... we have been here before

Exactly this

I think Fabiano IF FIT, would still be the best bit of business for us. Since the world cup where he was arguably the best forward he has been injured and fallen out with the Coach at Sevilla. Class is permanent, at only 30 and at the right price it could be extremely shrewd. He is world class on his day.

Getting abit excited over this target are ya? From Blackburn are Ya? Heard of us have ya?

Archived