BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Allardyce on Kean and Venky's

They'll be happy now Jim. Green throwing it into his own net in the last minute must have been a proper 'hammer' blow.

He really is a limp-wristed pooof.

The FW player of the year stood-out as well !!! Seems nobody wants him now.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, so, as I asked, why no supporters there ?

I know the answer - you try and think it through.

There were supporters in the top tier? not many I'll give you that, but you could clearly see them?

Over to you....

There were supporters in the top tier? not many I'll give you that, but you could clearly see them?

Over to you....

Were there 'supporters' - didn't spot them ?

Would strike me as odd that at a family orientated club like WHAM, that some of the best seats in the ground, and the cheapest, are empty.

Anyhow, enough of this puerile stuff concerning Sam and his new club.

This thread is about Kean and Venky's and, IMO, an unethical and grossly inefficient way of operating a football club.

If we're discussing things that we dreamt about, I'd be equally ecstatic to see The Queen riding a rhinoceros into the Blackburn End, whilst reading a copy of the Economist (April 06 edition)

Might be time to get your bumps felt! :lol:

Haven't ever liked WHam so not going to change the habit of a life time.

However, there is one bonus:

TheBig_Sam notBigSam

Gave each player a dart & ordered them to throw it at Rob Green's face. Every single one of them missed. Carlton Cole hit himself.

TheBig_Sam notBigSam

I feel like setting fire to this dressing room and watching these useless @#/?s squeal like terrified orphans.

BS didn't have to stoop to these depths, I think if you want to hold the moral high ground, then you should maintain it, not stoop to a few pot shots when quite frankly, he should have more important things to worry about, like his new job.

Reference some of the content:

Most of it wasn't new was it, and most of it, was gloating.

You either break confidentiality or you don't, but to regurgitate the same old story again is starting to sound a little bit bitter, and what is there to be bitter about? He's not hard up is he? He doesn't even have to work?

The gloating about what has happened to the teams since he left them also sound a little desperate, considering his overall statistics (Wins, Drawns & losses etc)

He is a decent manager, but the chip on the shoulder is starting to look more like a complex, and the comparisons with Moaninho etc are just plain madness

Kean hasn't spoke to him? Errr... Why would he do that? What do they have to converse about? Would you expect him to?

Sorry BS, lost a little respect for you when I read it.

Despite him being the manager, I hate West Ham and their grubby little owners, they deserve to stay out of the top league for all the cheating etc.

If we're discussing things that we dreamt about, I'd be equally ecstatic to see The Queen riding a rhinoceros into the Blackburn End, whilst reading a copy of the Economist (April 06 edition)

I'm hoping to see Scarlett Johansson later walking up my path later with 4 cans of Warsteiner in one hand, a chicken jalfrezi in the other and a copy of the racing post sticking out of her ar5e.

By keans own admission the game at Wolvs last season was the best he said his team had played under him. I think that this coming Saturday will be a day of reckoning for him because I think that we will struggle against them. I just have the feeling Wolves will get a result against ut.

I wonder then what Keans comments will be because if we again hear last seasons excuses all over again I give him 3 games max.

Immature stuff. Every manager just as every player looks to maximise their income when the going is good.... especially it seems when BRFc is involved. :(

If Phil Jones and David Dunn can walk away for more money then don't knock someone from the midlands.

I trust you are not referring to my question, drog. I'm not knocking anyone, just noticed that the question hadn't been mentioned in the love-in and thought it relevant.

PB, you better than anyone should know that regimes at Rovers come and go. I do understand your disappointment and worry about how things are going but we have to ride the wave and the past is history. None of us have any real idea how things are going to pan out and most of us cannot influence it, except to turn out on matchday and support the club and the players to the best of our ability.

WHAM will be disappointed, however, Rome wasn't built in a day.

I don't think we should really gloat because come next Saturday, there's a fair chance that we'll be booing Rovers off.

I think this is what you really want. You want to boo.

But for West Ham Rome wasn't build in a day. What about your own club BRFC? Maybe they get 2 days?

They got 0 days from a lot of Rovers fans when Sam was in charge, funny how those same people are now prepared to give Kean/Venkys years it seems.

Not true, the vast majority gave Allardyce a good crack of the whip, but some eventually gave up on him for many reasons.

Yes some didnt like the appointment, and some actually despised the guy from day 1, but the vast majority gave him a chance.

The West Ham fans won't be as forgiving, should they not get off to a good start.

Not true, the vast majority gave Allardyce a good crack of the whip, but eventually gave up on him for many reasons.

Yes some didn’t like the appointment, and some actually despised the guy from day 1, but the vast majority gave him a chance.

The West Ham fans won't be as forgiving, should they not get off to a good start.

Thats not what I recall. Was off work the day he was appointed and spent the afternoon glued to Sky Sports News listening to Rovers fans ringing in to complain and being interviewed outside the Roversstore, again mostly complaining. This when we were in the most desperate need for a fixer since Hodgson got sacked, the reaction was even more hostile when he was touted for the job along with Ince the summer before.

Maybe not the majority, but a large minority of our support were against him from the very start. He managed to shut them up for a little while by pulling off a miracle escape but even that didn't buy him much loyalty/time. Spent the next season guiding us into the top half despite having lost Santa Cruz, Warnock, Bentley and Friedel over the last 2 seasons and having to replace them at a small fraction of the cost. And all the while some people never shut up about his "arrogant" interviews, our away performances and hoofball.

Sam was subject to the most biased, discriminatory, pre-judged treatment of any Rovers manager in the 30 years of following Rovers that I've witnessed. And yet many of the same people who spent 2 years dishing it out now have the cheek to complain people aren't giving Kean a fair crack of the whip!

You're talking like he was a failed manager for BRFC Gav, 'gave him a chance'.

Did a good job and alas he has gone, 'I'm over it' by the way, before anyone starts.

I think you clearly underestimate the feeling towards the ex-bolton manager, who not only took several swipes at 'money bags Blackburn' he also had a pop at jack Walker, which is always going to cause resentment.

I think after media stunts such as these, many supporters took his appointment as a necessity, I certainly did, the club found itself in a precarious position and he was the man to get us out.

But as soon as things started to unravel the following season, performances bordered on pathetic, formations and team selection baffling, he was a hiding to nothing and was eventually booted.

So Matty, IMO he was 'given a chance'

Nothing did 'unravel', we finished mid table, another good effort. On the way to more of the same again last season.

It's pretty simple really, some fans hated the bloke, some put up with him because of results, some thought he doing a bloody good job.

Wouldn't you agree?

Not true, the vast majority gave Allardyce a good crack of the whip, but some eventually gave up on him for many reasons.

Yes some didnt like the appointment, and some actually despised the guy from day 1, but the vast majority gave him a chance.

Indeed, I do recall Norwich City losing their first match last season 7 - 1 so who knows what can happen!

Nothing did 'unravel', we finished mid table, another good effort. On the way to more of the same again last season.

It's pretty simple really, some fans hated the bloke, some put up with him because of results, some thought he doing a bloody good job.

Wouldn't you agree?

Go on then.

Allardyce doesn't deserve anymore of my time.

Archived