BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Movie Discussion

just seen Wanted. My Fiancee wanted to see it and I thought it would be utter crap after seing the trailer. It was actually not bad. It was big, violent and stupid, and didn't try that hard to be cool. Still, for big loud dumb films you can't beat Face/Off and The Rock.

The trailers for the new Mummy film looked good, as did Hellboy II. The latest Pixar effort Wall.E looked a bit rubbish if you're older than 7 though.

Having already watched it on 'tinternet I went to see The Mist on the big screen last night. Fantastic film and in fact a lot darker than the book in many ways.

To say the least!! Stephen King pulled a right twist to his short story on that one.

Worth watching.

I have just seen the latest trailer for the new Batman - dam it looks good. I dont go to the pictures much but may well do for this one.

If you can go see it in the IMAX, its supposed to be "oh I need new pants" good

If you can go see it in the IMAX, its supposed to be "oh I need new pants" good

I know I am going to sound like a complete fool here but anyway - what is an IMAX cinema? I ask because the one we have here on the Isle of Man is like the old one that used to be in Blackburn near M&S and so not great.

Can't wait for 'The Dark Knight', curious as to whether they were going down the old Jack Napier.. Axis Chemicals .. Surgeon .. Joker etc I phoned a mate who's seen it at an industry screening last week.

Apparently he arrives in Gotham already in his present state, only to make occasional sarcy/comic comments on why he looks the way he does.

Two other comments were offered - he couldn't believe it's only a 12a certificate, and it's the best Batman of all. (Just short of a three hour sitting - take a cushion) :)

Anybody seen the Dark Knight yet?

Yes it was fantastic, couldnt believe over 2 1/2 hours had passed.

I have never been so creeped out by a performance ever.

The magic trick part was especially enjoyable.

I'm hoping to go see them sometime this week.

You should go now.