BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Movie Discussion

• 4 weeks later...

looking forward to 3 AND OUT .....I got facebooked the other day by ny best mate at school who i have not seen, heard or contacted since 1983 .Turns out hes a ghost writer and journo.Hes done paper stuff and ghost writen some books and it turns out hes done the movie script version for this film.

• 2 weeks later...
Ironman is bloody fantastic. Matt - steal a ticket if you have too. Abbs - if that bird of yours at VUE is sneaking you in I'll tell ;)

its not like that !!!!its not my bird she's her relation :P

We watched fools gold last night what a bloody good funny film.

• 2 weeks later...
i just love comedy's that rip another film...i was weened on mr cash as a kid and loved walk the line...i found the sink scenes funny and the jews (will i be banned for saying this) really funny and the songs had me crying with laughter.meet the spartans i found so funny as i loved the 300 film.Maybe im warped maybe not.....as for tal nights only making you chuckle ,i watched in a flight and i was in hysterics as was the whole flight.anchor man 10/10 to

I watched Walk Hard the other night and thought it was a great comedy film, laughed all the way through and the some of the songs were hilarious especially the one he sang about midgets.

t

Is Ironman good for a 4~5 year old to watch?

I personally wouldn't have thought so. Lots of guns and violence and one (non-nudity) sex scene. Although what kids watch these days, you never know.

It's also got a 12A certificate so I think that is a good indication of the target audience.