BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Movie Discussion

Seeing it today in Imax... will deffo post on it after.

Incredible. Borderline overwhelming. It was my first Imax trip for a movie, and I was just blown away by the experience.

The movie itself you ask?(maybe, perhaps?)

Indescribable. If you do not see this movie you will have missed one of the best performances of our time by Heath Ledger. Bale is great at Batman, and the movi wouldn't be the same without the guy who plays Gordon. Also Harvey the guy from Thank you for smoking, brilliantly cast.

I won't go into more cause it is still a new movie, but I can't say a bad thing about it.

If you do not see this movie you will have missed one of the best performances of our time by Heath Ledger.

I couldn't agree more, I could not see Ledger in that film at all. THE best Joker possibly psychopath performance I have seen.

Bale is great at Batman,

He makes the best Bruce Wayne, I still like the Michael Keaton Batman.

I wish everyone has seen it I can talk more freely.

I couldn't agree more, I could not see Ledger in that film at all. THE best Joker possibly psychopath performance I have seen.

He makes the best Bruce Wayne, I still like the Michael Keaton Batman.

I think his Bruce Wayne stigma carries over and gives him something more than Keaton. Keaton wasn't bad but I just get more of that Conflicted Crusader with Bale. That could be more of a credit to the writing and screen play though.

I wish everyone has seen it I can talk more freely.

I find myself not only wishing that here, but at work, around the house and basically everywhere. I'll have to hold all my thoughts in for the most part until:

A. more people have seen it and we can all go in depth

or

B. A decent amount of time passes.

I sure do hope it is the former though. ;)

Another Terminator film??!!!

I guess they will absolutely not stop until every last penny is squeezed out that franchise and people forget how good the 1st 2 were. It's like all the horror films that have 27 sequels of diminishing quality (e.g. Halloween, Nightmare on Elm St., Hellraiser).

I guess they will absolutely not stop until every last penny is squeezed out that franchise and people forget how good the 1st 2 were. It's like all the horror films that have 27 sequels of diminishing quality (e.g. Halloween, Nightmare on Elm St., Hellraiser).

Mr Bale is going to be Conner.

Don't care, it'll still be crap. Did you know there are at least 8 Hellraiser films? I knew of three, but I only discovered all the sequels when unpacking a friend's video collection. He also had an unhealthy number of Babylon 5 videos, that stacked waist high on me (and I'm 6 foot tall).

On a different note? Has anyone seen The Hill? It's a 1960's film starring a pre-Bond Sean Connery. It's set on an army base in the desert during WWII, and is about a cruel officer corp trying to cover up the death of a soldier who died of exhaustion and heat stroke. It is a brilliant film, and I wish it was on DVD.

Edited by Billy Castell

Couldn't help myself since I normally love Meyers schtick but THE LOVE GURU is horrible, absolutely horrible.

ABS may like it but I actually found the Brittany segment in Spartans funnier then anything in this trash

To be honest there wasn't much closure from the third installment so hopefully this will tie everything in together and leave it at that

well if Mr Bale is allowed out from prison (oops) then the next Terminator Films will be about John Connor after judgement day and the set up of the human resistance movement leading to the first film.

The Sarah Connor Chronicles are well worth watching btw

well if Mr Bale is allowed out from prison (oops) then the next Terminator Films will be about John Connor after judgement day and the set up of the human resistance movement leading to the first film.

The Sarah Connor Chronicles are well worth watching btw

Agree. The new Terminator is pretty, in a strange sort of way.

I can't see how they could top Terminator 2, it's the dogs swingers.

From what I read of the script it will be more of low tech terminators fighting remaining humans in large numbers.

The old T1000 nor Scandinavian model model liquid metal type will not be used.

Focusing more on claustrophobia of underground guerilla fighting and actually giving Skynet a voice and personality.

Seems like they are trying hard reboot much like Batman Begins, seems like a lot was borrowed from the Matrix 3.