BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] What memorabilia of Rovers do you have?

chris

I just found last night in my parents house attic signatures of wresltings from 1992 many who have died Owen Hart, Miss Elizabeth, Hitman, Yokozuna and many more and they sell for up to £300 each. I alos have a Macho Man Savage worn outfit worth probably $2000 -$3000.

I don't have anything Rovers related up there other then my Dad's old programmes from the 70's and 80's

Has anyone got anything Rovers that's worth something special or is priceless to them?

I've got a signed team poster from the whole squad and coaching staff from the summer of 1994.

Unfortunately it was before the 1994/95 photo had been done, so it's on the 93/94 squad shoot...so Tim Flowers has his signature on the poster, but isn't actually in the picture for example.

It's still love it but imagine how great it would have been if it was the 94/95 poster!

I've got a signed team poster from the whole squad and coaching staff from the summer of 1994.

Unfortunately it was before the 1994/95 photo had been done, so it's on the 93/94 squad shoot...so Tim Flowers has his signature on the poster, but isn't actually in the picture for example.

It's still love it but imagine how great it would have been if it was the 94/95 poster!

write Kean Out over it in thick black pen and it will symbolise the fall from grace.

I've got all kinds of bits, not sure how much they're worth. My favourite is my signed copy of Ronnie Clayton's autobiography and somewhere I've got a pair of goalie gloves signed by Flowers.

Also still on the top of the kitchen cupboards 4 empty cans of McEwans Lager from when we won the league!!!!

4410071873_571fc03887.jpg

Can of Champions by cn174, on Flickr

I've got all kinds of bits, not sure how much they're worth. My favourite is my signed copy of Ronnie Clayton's autobiography and somewhere I've got a pair of goalie gloves signed by Flowers.

Also still on the top of the kitchen cupboards 4 empty cans of McEwans Lager from when we won the league!!!!

4410071873_571fc03887.jpg

Can of Champions by cn174, on Flickr

my dad bought a few of thoughs and gave them to a Man U supporter as a joke after the league win.

We sure got the last laugh over Man U hey :(

got lots of signed actual worn rovers shirts that are all priceless to me but the pick of the lot has to be greame Le saux shirt he wore 94/95 season signed by the whole squad and manager. If my house was on fire.. this would be the first item i grab!!!

A range of things really. I still keep the sock David Dunn threw to me when we won promotion at Deepdale in my own sock drawer (washed). A painting of the old Nuttall Street stand. Old ticket stubs and a ridiculous number of programmes: my Grandad's collection, my Dad's collection and my own. A school project I did. Pictures of me from the Telegraph - with 'Thank you Tony Parkes' painted on my face, and looking glum after the Trellesborg game. A Russian hat that my Dad aquired at Spartak Moscow. Lots of autograph books. Old scarves, t shirts and hats. My most favourite is the hat with the pin badges of all the teams/grounds I went to as a kid. My mascot video and programme. All the newspapers from 15th May 2005. I don't think all of those things would be worth much even to other Rovers supporters, but I'd never part with any of them.

I've a signed home amd framed shirt from about 4 years ago. I think it was after the Pompey home game, stood outside in the cold for ages getting everyone to sign it. I did get a photo with Brad though.

I've loads of other bits and bobs from over the years, mainly programmes from various games and a signed one from 2002ish (dunn, duff, etc).

To many things to write down to be honest.

Most treasured are my nutall street seat, that is in the back garden.

Photos i took of the old ground and construction of the new, took a few hundred.

A couple of plates commemorating the Premier league win.

Loads of programmes from 70's and a fair few from 60's to 2000's. My favourite one is a 1974/5 silk scarf with Blackburn Rovers on one side and "we are the champions" on the reverse. Gordon Lee, what a manager!

Autographed football from '95 with Dalglish, Shearer, Sutton etc. lots of other stuff across the years including a program from Bury away in 81 on a Weds (I think) when we won promotion - always remember Duncan McKenzie drinking a bottle of Pils on the balcony overlooking the pitch immediately after the game!

Archived