BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Board meeting at Ewood Today

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the Venky representative are only here,the board meeting is related to 12 months dreadfully time under them and I am begin told Kean and Venkys love afraid will be over in days or weeks.Venky will look to hold a fans forum for fans to meet them and put everything to bed.

Heard that there was a board meeting at Ewood today, no idea who is attending, but if rumours of rao brothers being in town are true then presume they will be at this meeting.

This could possibly be the first board meetings since Venky's took over.

Lets hope it is the last and they sell

the Venky representative are only here,the board meeting is related to 12 months dreadfully time under them and I am begin told Kean and Venkys love afraid will be over in days or weeks.Venky will look to hold a fans forum for fans to meet them and put everything to bed.

i presume you mean love affair ?

so your basically saying you are being told Venkys will bin Kean in days or weeks?

Hate to say it buddy but you've been saying stuff like this for a while now. On the surface there seems to be continued (and confusing) support for Kean, with no sign of it changing. We're already what, 4 points from safety? They said they would take action if we were being cut adrift at the bottom, i'd say anything over 3 points is a sign of us being cut adrift as it would take more than one win now to get out of the bottom three.

Besides, it's too late in the week now for them to sack him. They've had two weeks during the international break and surprise surprise, nothing has changed.

Sorry, but given your previous, its obvious that you are lying. Unless you can prove what your posting. I dont even believe you are in contact with Amit.

Hate to say it buddy but you've been saying stuff like this for a while now. On the surface there seems to be continued (and confusing) support for Kean, with no sign of it changing. We're already what, 4 points from safety? They said they would take action if we were being cut adrift at the bottom, i'd say anything over 3 points is a sign of us being cut adrift as it would take more than one win now to get out of the bottom three.

Besides, it's too late in the week now for them to sack him. They've had two weeks during the international break and surprise surprise, nothing has changed.

Venkys are going to bring happy days back trust me but I dont know when ,but I can see Kean going and the venkys knows there will lose the fans,and no fans paying the club to buy things etc it will effected their business trust me and thats why the venky done a u-turn on the kean new deal he not signed he was about to sign it..

Venkys are going to bring happy days back trust me but I dont know when ,but I can see Kean going and the venkys knows there will lose the fans,and no fans paying the club to buy things etc it will effected their business trust me and thats why the venky done a u-turn on the kean new deal he not signed he was about to sign it..

so why did they not do the sensible thing and sack him in the last 2 weeks whilst we did not play?

also, it has been obvious for weeks that they were losing the fans by not sacking him, SO WHY WHERE THEY TALKING ABOUT A NEW DEAL IN THE FIRST PLACE?

MikeyDelap Mikey Delap

Vinjay update - he's looped round the pitch and he's now in the Blackburn End. He's requesting back up :)

11 minutes ago

MikeyDelap Mikey Delap

Vinjay Update - he's at the ground as we speak. Lady at reception has told him he can't go upstairs.... He's currently in the Darwen End!

16 minutes ago

If its true I really wonder what they are talking about?

Maybe they will sack the ones within the club who wants Kean out? <_<

If they wanted to sell the club they wouldnt have a board meeting about it would they? The Venky-way of making decisions is cowardly hiding in Pune and making quick and easy phonecalls to Blackburn :rolleyes:

This is very interesting.

I don't think they will be sacking Kean, as others have pointed out, if they were going to, they would have sacked him after the last game and given the new guy as much time as possible with the squad.

If there is a meeting, maybe its to discuss potential managers, should we get beat by Wigan. Losing on saturday is unthinkable in terms of premierleague survival.

Venkys are going to bring happy days back trust me

I couldn't care less if they own a TV channel.

There's more chance of a duck farting than the chicken chuckle brothers bringing the good days back.

what scares me is that I think Balaji is the more intelligent of the two.

But you said the Venkis was given keen the new contract and the venkys was having sven in football director you also rang the phone card for venky PR and she said two managers was thinking about being offered the job. Now you can see the venki done big turn on keen but kean had not got the time to sign but was about to sign it but now Venky's are sacking him to bring back happy?

Fck me, are you on drugs? if not, why not?

As yet, not sure that it's been confirmed that its actual family members here.

If they are here, I'd be surprised if they go to Wigan on Saturday as they would probably anticipate a not too friendly reception with a big Rovers' following.

Maybe, just maybe, they want a first hand feel of how things are (finances, moral etc etc). If everyone is open and honest with them, who knows, might be a call to Quatari yet!

Archived