BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Board meeting at Ewood Today

MikeyDelap Mikey Delap

Vinjay update - Security have got hold of him and told him to get outside before the police are called...

He might be a wee misplaced with his thinking at times but the lad does show some passion and he cares !

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If its true I really wonder what they are talking about?

Maybe they will sack the ones within the club who wants Kean out? <_<

If they wanted to sell the club they wouldnt have a board meeting about it would they? The Venky-way of making decisions is cowardly hiding in Pune and making quick and easy phonecalls to Blackburn :rolleyes:

This is very interesting.

This could well be their reason for being here, if they are actually here.

Its unsettling thinking that one of them are sitting in Jacks old chair......

Wee misplaced with his thinking?, he's a complete nutjob and he knows it...

You are what you do. If you do boring, stupid, monotonous work, chances 
are you’ll end up boring, stupid, and monotonous.

I was told he had fly in, to do this but I guess he lives here.

Fly in??????? What ? Words fail me. Where did you hear that?

He arrived by submarine and then scampered through a purpose built tunnel from Harwich to the old garden of the Ewood arms from which he pole vaulted to the Blues bar. Can`t believe you didn`t know that!

I have a feeling that Kean will get the chop if we lose on Sat. Not based on anything substantive mind.

The good thing about the failed Qatar bid is that it has backed Venkys into a corner. They've been slated for their twelve months in charge and lack of investment. They have an awful lot of 'face' to save now.

I have a feeling that Kean will get the chop if we lose on Sat. Not based on anything substantive mind.

The good thing about the failed Qatar bid is that it has backed Venkys into a corner. They've been slated for their twelve months in charge and lack of investment. They have an awful lot of 'face' to save now.

It would only have been a 'good thing' if it had worked. At this moment it is an extremely sad thing.

But who knows, maybe the fat lady is still singing yet.

Vinjay who is he, does he live in the UK and what was the idea behide this he should have called more fans down.

Vinjay is Balaji Rao's left hand man. Kind of his Man Friday who does everything for him, but he is also obsessed with Manchester United. Amit could give you his phone number.

800 people showing Vinjay's passion and detrmination to affect change would be a lot more impactful than 800 people on the string of PR stunts imo

I've had many a heated argument with Vinjay over the past year, but I found myself jogging down to Ewood to join him tonight, arriving ten minutes after he'd been ejected.

Even 20 people down there, committed and willing, would send a message. It doesn't have to be "Kean Out! Venky's Out!" chanting. Just the demanding of a meeting with someone who can answer our long overdue questions, and allow us to have our say.

Kudos, Vinjay, you crazy SOB.

Archived