BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Bolton

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kean out and nobody in. Who would come in now. Please God Venkys sell our club to someone who knows what they are doing, or dont know what they are doing and have more money than God. You know what gutted means, you see it every day. That is what you have done to our club

#venkyspleasesell

the grade A pr*ck of a commentator just said... 'you'd have to have a cold cold heart not to feel something for steve kean in these circumstances, no manager deserves this...' these media w*nkers arrrrrgghhhhhh...

"Such is the impatience in modern day football that you feel Steve Kean's position could become untenable even though we're not at the halfway point in the season".

Oh. My. God.

Who are these guys?! What planet do they live on? Where do I sign up to do their job (and do it a damn sight better than they ever could)?! I'm furious with this commentary.

BBC - 2035: It's turning ugly at Blackburn. Uglier anyway. A fan is somehow able to wander into the dugout to give Steve Kean some advice, before more dreadful defending allows another cross to find its way into the area but David N'Gog sees his shot blocked.

This could get really nasty.

BBC - 2035: It's turning ugly at Blackburn. Uglier anyway. A fan is somehow able to wander into the dugout to give Steve Kean some advice, before more dreadful defending allows another cross to find its way into the area but David N'Gog sees his shot blocked.

This could get really nasty.

Good

Archived