BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Bolton

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe that I am choosing not to attend a local derby against the W@nkies, but that's how far I have been driven by this whole sorry saga.

Hope we win, although I don't see how we can. Hope even more that it still means the end of Kean.

KEAN OUT, VENKY'S OUT

Ditto, even drove past Ewood but it did nowt for me.

Kean out

Venkys out

Agnew dropped

Abbey for Manager

Pb will you come back if Kean goes?

Maybe Tom. Although I have always said when the Venkys go.....but I am capable of eating humble pie!

I can't believe that I am choosing not to attend a local derby against the W@nkies, but that's how far I have been driven by this whole sorry saga.

Hope we win, although I don't see how we can. Hope even more that it still means the end of Kean.

KEAN OUT, VENKY'S OUT

I am in the same boat ...season ticket holder 31 yrs and \i was there in 73 when Faz got the winner ...

Chances are we'll win this. Sad to say, but Kean always pulls it out the bag when the spotlight's on him.

So with our defensive crisis, we only have young Henley on the bench but three strikers? What happened to Irwin and Smalling? :lol:

This is the team then:

Blackburn: Robinson, Samba, Dunn, Formica, Pedersen, Nzonzi, Hoilett, Yakubu, Vukcevic, Hanley, Lowe

No real surprises.

Really annoys me when they line up the team in a random fashion on the site, why can't they do it order of position? I'd guess it's numeric order, but numbers mean nothing nowadays.

Robinson; Lowe, Samba, Hanley, Pedersen; N'Zonzi, Dunn, Vukcevic, Hoilett, Formica; Yakubu

I'd guess that, with Dunn and N'Zonzi deeper than the other three midfielders

Really annoys me when they line up the team in a random fashion on the site, why can't they do it order of position? I'd guess it's numeric order, but numbers mean nothing nowadays.

Robinson; Lowe, Samba, Hanley, Pedersen; N'Zonzi, Dunn, Vukcevic, Hoilett, Formica; Yakubu

I'd guess that, with Dunn and N'Zonzi deeper than the other three midfielders

And thus inadequate defensive cover on the wings

Hanley plays, says it all.....he's the most terrible player I've seen in a Rovers shirt...

Anyone at Ewood who can report on the spirit in the camp?

No he really isn't. He's a young kid who is being thrown in at the deep end by a clueless manager when he's clearly not ready yet.

Eased into the first team properly he might develop into a decent player. He's not Phil Jones, but that isn't his fault is it?

No he really isn't. He's a young kid who is being thrown in at the deep end by a clueless manager when he's clearly not ready yet.

Eased into the first team properly he might develop into a decent player. He's not Phil Jones, but that isn't his fault is it?

Second that.

As usual Bestie, if they attack down the flanks they will take us at will!!

Yep.

Archived