• Created
  • Last Reply

Christ, we look shocking at the back.

-------------------Robinson

Henley-----Samba----Hanley----Pedersen

Formica----Nzonzi----Lowe-----Vukcevic

---------------------Rochina

----------------------Yakubu

Should be just about enough in there for us to have a chance at winning the game....

I think he'll play Lowe at right back with Formica in the middle and Hoillet out wide.

Christ, we look shocking at the back.

-------------------Robinson

Henley-----Samba----Hanley----Pedersen

Formica----Nzonzi----Lowe-----Vukcevic

---------------------Rochina

----------------------Yakubu

Should be just about enough in there for us to have a chance at winning the game....

I like this line up. Who would be your subs?

I think Rovers should win this one, even with Kean in charge. Rover to win by 2.

I like this line up. Who would be your subs?

I think Rovers should win this one, even with Kean in charge. Rover to win by 2.

If Hoillet can't rip Robinson a new arse tonight then he is free to go whereever he wants in Jan for me, he makes Salgado look quick!

I've no idea how this will go TBH, I'm totally sick of our manager and owners to my very core.

If I could have reached into my car radio on Saturday night listening to that village idiots radio interview...!!!! (He makes my blood boil, and he reminds me of the caterpillar out of Alice In Wonderland!)

Anyway, I DO NOT want to lose to this shower, I live in Bolton and they have a dingle as a manager, so I'd prefer he got the sack after the next match, if I really had to make a call and had to take the punishment.

I'd like to see this young lad we got from Sheff Utd get a run out tonight, he has pace and will have a go, exactly what we need tonight!

Lets also hope the Yak is hungry

And it will all kick off tonight, I can smell it.

WE ARE THE ROVERS (KEAN OUT)

WE ARE THE ROVERS (KEAN OUT)

Just stuck my bets on for tonight and the are as follows:

£2 on 2-2 @ 14/1

£2 on 3-3 @ 50/1

£2 on 4-4 @ 150/1

£2 on Rovers win 3-2 @ 22/1

£2 on Bolton win 3-2 @ 28/1

My head says a high scoring draw tonight but my heart thinks it will be a loss to us. Bolton's long run is going to come to an end tonight and we are doomed.

You get 4/1 odds on a red card. Might stick some on that later

£2 on 2-2 @ 14/1

£2 on 3-3 @ 50/1

£2 on 4-4 @ 150/1

My head says a high scoring draw tonight but my heart thinks it will be a loss to us. Bolton's long run is going to come to an end tonight and we are doomed.

Bolton are dreadful. They've got bigger problems than us on the field. Klasnic does worry me though. Their fans think we'll win tonight. Think both sets of fans are convinced they are going to lose tonight because both teams are terrible.

Paul Clement just on the Football Show on Sirius Xm over here for about 20 minutes. Mentioning change of manager and owners big trnsition plus injuries to five defenders and that we lost 12 points through bad decisions and throwing away leads in matches. Sounds like Ray Wilkins in disguise.

• Backroom

Paul Clement just on the Football Show on Sirius Xm over here for about 20 minutes. Mentioning change of manager and owners big trnsition plus injuries to five defenders and that we lost 12 points through bad decisions and throwing away leads in matches. Sounds like Ray Wilkins in disguise.

Hmm, according to these guys we'd be a whole 1 point better off: http://www.debatabledecisions.com/tables ... not sure how accurate their table is, mind.

Owen Coyle isn't a Dingle

Owen Coyle is God

£2 on 2-2 @ 14/1

£2 on 3-3 @ 50/1

£2 on 4-4 @ 150/1

excellent

Tony Parkes the legend himself just been interviewed on sky sports. He believs win loose or draw Steve Kean will be around for some time under the venkys and he is probably right. In my own personnel opinion I think the the Venkys cant actualy afford to sack Steve Kean.

Bahhh.....

How could they afford to give him a new contract then? Not sure if it's about having or not having the money, it might be about the willingness to spend it on Blackburn Rovers Football Club. When they took over they were probably promised to make a killing. They did, just in a different sense.

We'll concede again tonight, Hanley is a liability in the centre of defense.

Archived