Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Bolton

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So no Givet, Nelsen, Olsson and now Dann too,

Lowe, Hanley, Samba and Henley

Oh dear...

Kevin Davies playing against Grant Hanley should be as good a prem player that young Hanley would wish to want to play against. So thats one that should not be considered a problem due to Davies lack of speed.

Ok News just in on sky sports, a interview with Kean, he had a 45 minute conversation with owners last night and his job is not under threat, no talk of his job, all they talked about was players healths and january transfer window... I actualy think Kean owns a percentage of this football club, there is no other solution, he must do.

Ok News just in on sky sports, a interview with Kean, he had a 45 minute conversation with owners last night and his job is not under threat, no talk of his job, all they talked about was players healths and january transfer window... I actualy think Kean owns a percentage of this football club, there is no other solution, he must do.

If his job is under threat he will not highlight it, even if aware.

Jason R has a cough.

He's not likely to come out and say 'im about to be sacked' now is he.....

Do the decent thing Venkys and SACK HIM!!! :!:

CryerRovers Andrew Cryer

Scott Dann out for six weeks groin surgery

Ironically, he did his groin while scoring our goal on Saturday.

Was hobbling about and holding his groin as they re-started the match.

Another blow we could have done without.

If his job is under threat he will not highlight it, even if aware.

You say that but if he was going to be sacked they would of done it today, if they wont sack him now after saturdays result then this guys going nowhere, and I have read a ridiculous story somewhere about 2 months ago of Kean owning a part of Blackburn, and tbh Im starting to believe that ridiclous story.

Ironically, he did his groin while scoring our goal on Saturday.

Was hobbling about and holding his groin as they re-started the match.

Another blow we could have done without.

tbf if givet can recover then its actualy not a massive loss as givet has been superb when he has been asked to do a job at centre back for us. As long as grant hanley does not start I think we will be just as without Dann

tbf if givet can recover then its actualy not a massive loss as givet has been superb when he has been asked to do a job at centre back for us.

I'm sure I read Givet is going to have minor surgery on his heart that will keep him out for a couple of weeks.

Didn't someone on here say Nelsen came off injured in a behind-closed-doors friendly as well?

I don't think we'll have any choice but to play Hanley, probably with Lowe and Pedersen at full back.

Archived