BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Bolton

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think keeping the opposition to under 5 in either of those games will be a blimmin good achievement under Kean with the defensive options at his disposal!

I reckon we're a Samba injury/suspension away from being the first Premier League team to concede 10 in a game. I'm not even joking.

He's not likely to come out and say 'im about to be sacked' now is he.....

Do the decent thing Venkys and SACK HIM!!! :!:

When have Venkys ever done the decent thing? They are the MAIN problem with what's wrong with this club. Until they decide to sell we are only going one way - with Kean or without him.

I note that the official website is still listing Salgado amongst the injured defenders. Can we not have a little honesty - I know honesty is something of a strange concept at Ewood Park these days. Salgado was fit enough to play in Germany on Tuesday so let's not insult our intelligence by trying to pass him off as injured when he's fit enough to play in a charity game. The LT suggests that he has been told to find a new club because we can't afford his wages. Is it any wonder that Samba says the dressing room is low when these clowns who own us have got the club into such a state. Fortunately, we have the money to pay Myles Anderson and Bruno for a few more years. Wonder if we will see either involved against Bolton?

Sadly, I suspect Bolton will really go for this one and if Coyle can get them anywhere near organised I really do fear for the Rovers. It looked clear on Saturday that our players, like the supporters, have had enough and have simply given up the ghost.

Hanley to start, which ultimately means at least 2 cock ups.

We have to score 3 to win. I suspect we will scab a draw after being under massive pressure, which will ultimately lead to Kean staying in charge well into January.

Hanley to start, which ultimately means at least 2 cock ups.

We have to score 3 to win. I suspect we will scab a draw after being under massive pressure, which will ultimately lead to Kean staying in charge well into January.

Here's our back 4 for Tuesday:

Lowe Samba Hanley MGP

It most certainly will be the season of goodwill to all men at Ewood that night.

lol @ having 66'734 injuries and Anderson STILL not being close to a starting position.

Great signing that, absolutely magnificent. What did Kean call him, the next Chris Smalling or something ridiculous? Everything that comes out of that guys mouth is pure toilet.

lol @ having 66'734 injuries and Anderson STILL not being close to a starting position.

Great signing that, absolutely magnificent. What did Kean call him, the next Chris Smalling or something ridiculous? Everything that comes out of that guys mouth is pure toilet.

Can you imagine it? He's had to name Anderson on the bench along with 6 strikers... Hanley goes down with a mischief.. he looks around, looks at Myles... looks at the crowd... gods... imagine the noise as the board goes up and Anderson is announced as the sub... lord, he'd get crucified!

Who cares. We are down and out. Be lucky to get to 20 points. Crap signings by Kean all over the park. I am afraid the fat lady has sung, packed up, and left.

Absolutely spot on ! I said 12 points after the first game ,without torrential rain against Arsenal and I would be about right..

Also I think Venkys have realised it too..

I reckon we're a Samba injury/suspension away from being the first Premier League team to concede 10 in a game. I'm not even joking.

If Samba and N'Zonzi were to be out as well double figures would surely be on the cards at OT.

Then again after reading Samba's comments it doesn't matter who's playing at the moment, they're all defeated.

As well as "The next Chris Smalling", we could also have "The new Dennis Irwin" - with Ribeiro playing. Life just doesn't get any better !!!!

I was offered overtime at work tomorrow night and for the first time ever i have chosen not go to Ewood. It's absolutely killing me but i honestly don't feel like going.

To think that a little over 12 months ago, nothing would have kept me away from watching my beloved Rovers, but since then, Venkys and Kean have systematically destroyed my love for the club. I wish i felt different but i feel absolutely no connection with it whatsoever.

Sad days indeed !!!

As well as "The next Chris Smalling", we could also have "The new Dennis Irwin" - with Ribeiro playing. Life just doesn't get any better !!!!

I was offered overtime at work tomorrow night and for the first time ever i have chosen not go to Ewood. It's absolutely killing me but i honestly don't feel like going.

To think that a little over 12 months ago, nothing would have kept me away from watching my beloved Rovers, but since then, Venkys and Kean have systematically destroyed my love for the club. I wish i felt different but i feel absolutely no connection with it whatsoever.

Sad days indeed !!!

I did the same on Saturday and don't regret it one bit.

How ironic that this is a must lose game for us. Lose it and Kean goes, lose it and we have little chance of recovery with Liverpool and United on the horizon. How great would it have been to have the option of a new manager or maybe no manager for the Bolton game. Samba has made it clear how the players feel. Win this and it may prolong the agony. What a S#%@ position to be in emotionally.

#venkyspleasesell

Some utter drivel from Alan Hansen here

http://tinyurl.com/bu4h6qa

Blackburn go into this game looking a better team than Bolton. I would back them to win this one, especially given Coyle's side have lost four in a row away from home.

The one thing I think Kean can rely on is his players playing for him on Tuesday. Results may not have gone for them but they do not look like a team that has lost faith in their manager.

FFS! How bad ARE Bolton? He must not have seen much of Saturdays game. Having Scottish roots I know we stick together but this is drivel.

Archived