BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Bolton

Bolton's playing very poor, thing is, if they could turn it around somehow, there next 4 games are not monsters, Blackburn, Newcastle, Wolves, Everton. After that, they get 3 of the top clubs though.

I check the news about every hour to see if there has been any movement and here we are right before Christmas. :xmas:

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No doubt it's been said already but fans need to use this live SKY game to show the owners and the world that we won't put up with this anymore

As a ST holder, I've paid hard earned £ to attend and don't particularly want to miss the game so my suggestion would be a 5-10 minute boycott with fans protesting outside of the ground before kick off...if the ground was half empty but SKY knew it was because the fans were outside, this must surely have an impact...especially the visual impact of an empty ground

However, having listened to fans walking up Bolton Road on route home who seemed to be more interested in what was for Tea or what time Strictly Come Dancing was on, I truly feel that while its still a majority who don't want Kean / Venkys at the club, it's only a minority who will try and do anything about it...and from what I have read even they can't agree on what to do for the best

So, looks like we are doomed ! Win and the clown gets a stay of execution, lose and that will truly cement our relegation !!

RIP Blackburn Rovers

I am hoping I will get my work out the way to attend after work on Tuesday, be a quick dash up from Stoke-on-Trent! But previous posters are right in saying that this is the opportunity to demonstrate, organically within the ground, against Steve Kean and the current ownership given that the SKY cameras will be present.

STAND UP IF YOU WANT KEAN OUT

THERE'S ONLY ON JACK WALKER

PAUL INCE'S BLUE 'N' WHITE ARMY :rover:

Does anyone know if Rovers will move my seat for this match?

I need to get my Wife a ticket but after looking online it appears there is nothing even remotely near me

I'm sure they would move your ticket, bu I'm not sure you'd like where it would be though (Turf Moor ?)

Seriously, give the ticket office a buzz they are always helpful for stuff like that.

You hoping they'll keep you where you are?

;)

Thats impossible no seats near me, just want two together

I'm sure they would move your ticket, bu I'm not sure you'd like where it would be though (Turf Moor ?)

Seriously, give the ticket office a buzz they are always helpful for stuff like that.

Lol, you are not far wrong, will give them a bell tomoz, nice 1 ste

TBH, if Kean is still manager, I wont be there.

With him in charge, at best I see a draw.

With Kean gone, the whole club will be lifted and I would see it as a banker home.

Needless to say, first goal will be critical.

Kean or no Kean. This is one match we do not want to lose. Hate getting beat by local rivals. I think whatever the result. Kean is gone.

So lets hope for 3pts. Everything else will take care of itself. Lets not lose to bolton.

Archived