BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Bolton

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very much doubt Hoilett will be ready.

According to Kean, he's @ 60% but not sprinting yet.

If you were Junior, would you risk it with the window opening in two weeks' time ?!?! Thought not.

Very much doubt Hoilett will be ready.

According to Kean, he's @ 60% but not sprinting yet.

If you were Junior, would you risk it with the window opening in two weeks' time ?!?! Thought not.

And if you were a sensible manager you wouldnt play someone who 2 days before a game hasnt sprinted yet.

Given the option of having us lose and Kean go and win and Kean stay I would choose a loss every day of the week and twice on a Friday, we have half a season to go and under Kean we will be relegated. Under a new manager, new tactics, renewed team spirit, fans all together behind the team I would have plenty of confidence in us staying up. Qpr, Norwich,Swansea,Wigan,Bolton,Wolves will all be down there regardless of 3 points on Tuesday.

This idiot must be outed from our club and 3 points will only give false hope, win,lose or draw he must be gone and if he isn't I think its safe to presume we are going to be asset stripped.

my life is hell worser than now if we lose to the piggies.

To lose to local rivals, does not bare thinking about.

Some on here want Rovers to bolton. As Kean.may get sacked then. Wonder if those folk would.want the same if we.were.playing.the dingles.

Forget Kean. Either he keeps the job or he'll be fired when we're beyond the point of salvation. He's going to send us down one way or the other and we're just going to have to accept it. Just hope we can scrape together some respectability before March/April to at least keep some interest in the season.

Tuesdays game was mega important before the weekend, but now even with a win we're going to still be in the relegation zone. With trips to Anfield and Old Trafford coming up, we're going to be rock bottom by mid January regardless of the Bolton match.

The intro to the football league show is so painful to watch but I guess we should start getting used to it.

To lose to local rivals, does not bare thinking about.

Some on here want Rovers to bolton. As Kean.may get sacked then. Wonder if those folk would.want the same if we.were.playing.the dingles.

Would you?

Would you take one loss against our fiercest rivals knowing that it could well save our season and our status ( do you really believe Venkys will be enthusiastic if we are in the championship?)

I would take a loss against a team of Barbie, Bin Laden and the Boston frigging strangler because I believe if we go down we are gone full stop under these owners, they need time to learn and we won't get that if we go down.

Would you?

Would you take one loss against our fiercest rivals knowing that it could well save our season and our status ( do you really believe Venkys will be enthusiastic if we are in the championship?)

I would take a loss against a team of Barbie, Bin Laden and the Boston frigging strangler because I believe if we go down we are gone full stop under these owners, they need time to learn and we won't get that if we go down.

No I would not. I never want Rovers to lose. I want Kean OUT. I want a victory against bolton. I want a new manager to at least have a fighting chance to keep us in the prem.

• Backroom

I'm sorry... but I have no confidence in Rovers beating ANYBODY whilst Kean is in charge.

My heart wants a Rovers win above anything, but my head says 1-2 to Notlob

KEAN OUT !!! NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its a lose-lose game, if we win Kean stays and we got down with 25 points. We lose we still go down but maybe delay the inevitable till the last few games like the Kidd era

That said I'm setting my alarm for 4am to watch the game Wednesday morning and will be cheering on the lads to the bottom of my heart

However come the 90th minute the brain will take back over from the heart and I'll go back to bed with us staring at the inevitable

He said we are not good enough to stay up. Dressing room is feeling so low. Morale is lost.

Well, thank God he has come out with something we all have felt for a while, hopefully this is the last shove out of the door SK needs.

OK Venkys, what are you waiting for?

Archived