BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Bolton

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ideal? I doubt it. Both sides need to win. Bolton have a good run of 7 home games coming where if they're in the right frame of confidence, they would normally pick up 5 wins easily out of them. Its kind of like the run of games which Kean said we have to pick up points of which only 1 game remains.

Since the league cup semi final, Coyle has a win % worse than Keans, at 18%.

I'm assuming you mean the FA Cup Semi. That stat must include cup games - as the league ones are even worse.

Bolton have lost a staggering 19 of their last 22 league games.

Even Kean has picked up a win against them in that time.

I thought when Bolton walloped Stoke City 5-0 that that would be a turning point but it's been shown to be a false dawn. You can't figure football out.

Owen Coyle if sacked would surely get a job at some time in the future with another club somewhere. I don't often understand it when the wheels come off for managers but it seems to be a common occurrence.

And Stoke City has a 4 game win-streak currently, after having poor league form.

That streak began with the win over the Rovers at Britannia and then, vs. Everton, Tottenham and Wolves. The game vs. Spurs of course, has a bit of controversy, I also see this in the news about using towels to dry balls. Haven't followed it closely.

http://www.soccerway.com/national/england/premier-league/2011-2012/regular-season/

Lot of similarities between Coyle and in Kean in that they both come across like "coach" types, like to be overly positive and Coyle in particular loves his clichés more than most managers - Coyle of course does have some sort of track record in comparison to the Kentaro boy and both have really poor results as football managers over the past 12 months.

I honestly think that the only thing that will GUARANTEE the imposter being fired tomorrow is a 3-0 defeat...

For all the guys who are going to say 'how could you want your team to lose'... Sometimes you gotta take one for the team this is one of those times!!

Losing tomorrow will mean us kicking off the game against Stoke on the second of January with the sum total of ten points.

What a crap situation for us fans to be in.

Losing tomorrow will mean us kicking off the game against Stoke on the second of January with the sum total of ten points.

What a crap situation for us fans to be in.

How nuch more pain can us fans take? The last 12 months ... it just makes me feel so deeply sad when I think about it.

I honestly think that the only thing that will GUARANTEE the imposter being fired tomorrow is a 3-0 defeat...

For all the guys who are going to say 'how could you want your team to lose'... Sometimes you gotta take one for the team this is one of those times!!

There is no way I would want to wish a defeat on us, even to get rid of Kean. I was prepared to lose to Cardiff to get rid - but not tomorrow.

The truth is, with Dann out we will be lucky to get a win tomorrow - but it would be a flaming miracle to get anything from Anfield or Old Trafford - hopefully the embarassment will be enough to mak the Venky's finally see sense (though I cling to the hope, win or lose, that he is gone and it is just a question of lining up a replacement)

Take your banner's into the ground and sod the Stewards,its time to get nasty (this is my Personal view and not the general consensus of this MB).

The nicey nice approach has not worked,the Devil still walks amongst us,too much cooperation with the club with protests has fallen into their hands.

TURN THE SCREW JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE...THE NATION WILL BE WATCHING!

Let's show the team we are behind them and cheer them out at full voice immediately followed by Kean out and the cheer on the boys straight after. If we did this enough I reckon it would galvanise the players in a way were we we're all in it together to get rid of the clown. Also throw in a few Venky's out chants for good measure. Venky's are the disease and Kean is the symptom.

Let's show the team we are behind them and cheer them out at full voice immediately followed by Kean out and the cheer on the boys straight after. If we did this enough I reckon it would galvanise the players in a way were we we're all in it together to get rid of the clown. Also throw in a few Venky's out chants for good measure. Venky's are the disease and Kean is the symptom.

From LET today:

"Kean was also adamant the continued protests against him at Ewood Park are not affecting his players.

He said: “Because the players don’t play well with the ball for one half of one game does not mean there is any sign of the negativity getting to them"

So even Kean says the protests arent affecting the players...

A win tomorrow will leave us needing 9 wins to hit 40 points, a loss will leave us needing 10 (not including draws)

Will Kean manage that? You have more chance of Roberts scoring 32 goals this season.

Will another manager manage that? Its a very tough challange and sadly one that is very near impossible.

The fight for premier league saftey is not over until we are mathematically unable to finish 17th.

I will be there tomorrow, I am not looking forward to it, but I will cheer for the team, and only the team. And Kean will know how the fans feel, myself included

The club needs the fans now more than ever, we are the only people who can make a difference and I hope that every single Rovers fan at Ewood tomorrow will do their bit to take Ewood and Rovers back

Lets show the world we will not have the ###### taken out of us and lets all vent all of out anger, frustration and despair, show the team we are behind them and make Kean's cosy positive world come crashing in on him

daz, how many times have we being saying that, 'the players need us, lets back em', etc etc, yet every time bar the odd win, we are let down badly, tommorow isnt just about the game, its about kean, letting him have it, both barrels, the only singing i will be doing tommorow is for KEAN OUT!!!

How many defeats do you want the team to take before they sack Kean? Venkys do not care about results. By telling salgado to go, because they cannot afford to pay him. Tells us all they cannot afford to sack and replace Kean.

It is venkys we need to get rid of. Kean would go with.them.

It appears venkys are refusing to fund the club. Rovers need new owners. If Rovers are relegated, I do not believe they will then fund the club.Mrs D is showing she does not give a damn about the club.

• Backroom

Hanley centre half = goals conceded = Bolton win. Sorry, I cant see a win no matter how many SK positive pills I take

To be fair we concede goals whether Hanley plays or not. We must concede an average of 2 or 3 goals a game at this point? Let's have a look, from the start of the season (inclusive of all matches) we've conceded...

Wolves - 2

Villa - 3

Sheff Weds - 1

Everton - 1

Fulham - 1

Arsenal - 3

Leyton Orient - 2 :D

Newcastle - 3

Man City - 4

QPR - 1

Spurs - 2

Newcastle - 3 (cup match)

Norwich - 3

Chelsea - 1

Wigan - 3

Stoke - 3

Cardiff - 2

Swansea - 2

Sunderland - 2

WBA - 2

So overall 20 games so far this season. No clean sheets whatsoever. In 15/20 of those matches we've conceded 2 or more goals. In 8/20 we've conceded 3 or more goals.

Is it any wonder we can't win? No team with stats like that will stay in whatever league they're playing in. It's absolutely horrific.

If you play Nzonzi at centre back who plays in midfield??

Id quite like to see Rochina start up front tomorrow. He's too selfish to play in midfield and hasn't the pace to play on the wing. No point in trying to hold out for a clean sheet, I think we just need to go for it and hope we thump them. Kean will need to win and win well to stand any chance of keeping his job.

Robbo

Lowe Samba Hanley Pedersen

Vukcevic Nzonzi Dunn

Rochina Yakubu Hoilett

I dont think that there is an obvious selection but the current formation isn't working. The 3 attacking midfielders aren't creating enough and Yakubu can do nothing with 50 yard balls that are pumped towards him from the defence.

Archived