BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Bolton

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're in deep sh**t like Portsmouth was some years ago....

I think that if Hughes comes in as manager it could save us....

I think he has the mentality to turn things around.

Were just 5 poinst from safety and its more than half of the season to be player but Rovers must act quickly...

And VENKYS must show him the money....or fOCK off!

Wasn't it a 2-1 loss last year that meant the Sacking of Allardyce and wasn't it against Bolton? Could be quite ironic for Kean ...

I hear on twitter rumours there's a list of:

Mark Hughes

Alan Shearer

Avram Grant (oh no...relegation guraranteed)

Couldn't make the game tonight due to work commitments so watched the game in my hotel room. Started of as a disinterested viewer (this is what the Venkys have done to me) and ended in total dispair. I could say loads of things but would be typing all night. What I will say is there is no way anyone can claim the players were playing for Kean in the first half. The only reason we came to life in the second half is because some of the players started playing for themselves and that was reflected by the total lack of shape.

As expected all on Sky closed ranks around Kean.

All I want for Christmas is for Venkys to do the decent thing. Sack Kean, put the club into administration and let us go down with dignity.

hats off to the rovers fan in the first half who was practically in the dugout hurling abuse at kean. he was caught on sky cameras.

my summary of the game is as follows: when hanley appears to be one of the better performers you know its bad! all the mistakes came down the wings from the full backs. petrov ripped lowe apart, pedersen is a fairy that prances around the pitch showering the rets of our team with fairy gold dust to make them equally as poor as him. he was absolutely shocking! ok he was out of position but still...shocking! i wouldve stuck henley in there instead, atleast he is some sort of full back.

midfield didn't exist. reo-coker is an average player but looked quality compared to dunny and nzonzi. too causal, too negative, too lightweight, too slow, no urgency = bad midfield. formica and simon didn't get into the game at all either.

hoilett played decent stuff in the 2nd half. a game like this rovers should've played two strikers for sure. I actually think roberts should've been on to challenge with knight for the ball as yak had no joy there.

the damage is done, the season can end now really. its all about playing for pride til may. if kean is gone this week then venky's have a slight slight chance of redeeming themselves, taking stock and sorting us out for a promotion push next season. however, if kean goes, i imagine what is likely to happen is some other dunce gets the job, ruins the club even further and 3 years later venky's are promoting rovers as 'india's league 2 super club'

Blackburn manager Steve Kean: "We've had some great chances and a decent shout for a penalty so I was happy with our second-half performance. But we gave ourselves a mountain to climb as we didn't start the game properly. All our defenders are out injured but we just have to play through it. The fans come and expect us to get at Bolton and we didn't. But I think they saw a response in the second half. It's not nice to lose any game, irrespective of what the fans are singing. We're feeling it but we've got a good group here and we'll get a side together. Of course I will continue. We'll be positive and climb the table. There is no board meeting due, I spoke to the owners before the game and I am sure we will all stick together."

From BBC.

Archived