BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Bolton

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost an invasion as stewards tried to take banners off fans in the DE after the second goal. They soon gave up when it was kicking off. TAKE NOTE. Banners are now OK (I suggest: Cluck off Venky you ignorant tw%ts).

Then on to the kerfuffle outside the JW. Were was everyone? There were 300-400 rowdy rebels but everyone else scuttled off. The lad who spat on the Sky cameraman (you know who you are) please don't come to Ewood again. The guy was doing a job and giving us the exposure we want. Only Kean and Mrs Venky deserve that treatment (or worse).

That was me mate! I took my "KEAN OUT" banner to the bottom of the Darwen End immediately after the 2nd goal to find 2 stewards trying to wrestle it off me!! I threw it to the rest of the fans who refused to let them have it... What a bunch of pathetic morons those stewards are. APPARENTLY it was mentioned on 5 live.

I went to take part in the players entrance protests but the police and stewards would open the gates to let us in when i asked "why not" they told me that head of security had told them "to let no more fans into the protest"... THIS CLUB IS A JOKE.

Just to add to the depressing vibe at Blackburn in general and on this website my mate works at Blackburn and he has been very supportive of Kean and he players this season (mainly because he is happy to have such a good job at a football club and is young so he is learning his trade). He told me today before the game that Kean has lost the players Dunn (ironic I know) has been openly going around stating we need a new manager. The day after the WBA game he told me that in his opinion and a number of the other senior staff there Kean was a dead man walking irrelevant of the Bolton result. When he told me this I was overjoyed however he text me tonight after the game and in conversation said he did not think Kean would be sacked as Venkys cannot afford to pay the compensation. This all stems from news he had a number of weeks ago that we had agreed a fee and terms with Andy Johnson from Fulham for January transfer window and Johnson was all but signing. All that was needed was for the owners to give a thumbs up for the funds to be released however this never came and Venkys have said no to this deal being confirmed. Since then the rumblings amongst the staff and around the club have been that Venkys either have no money or are not willing to put money into the football club. This unfortunately means no Kean sacking because Venkys cannot afford/dont want to release the funds to sack him and/or hire a new manager..............This is not good.

Just to add to the depressing vibe at Blackburn in general and on this website my mate works at Blackburn and he has been very supportive of Kean and he players this season (mainly because he is happy to have such a good job at a football club and is young so he is learning his trade). He told me today before the game that Kean has lost the players Dunn (ironic I know) has been openly going around stating we need a new manager. The day after the WBA game he told me that in his opinion and a number of the other senior staff there Kean was a dead man walking irrelevant of the Bolton result. When he told me this I was overjoyed however he text me tonight after the game and in conversation said he did not think Kean would be sacked as Venkys cannot afford to pay the compensation. This all stems from news he had a number of weeks ago that we had agreed a fee and terms with Andy Johnson from Fulham for January transfer window and Johnson was all but signing. All that was needed was for the owners to give a thumbs up for the funds to be released however this never came and Venkys have said no to this deal being confirmed. Since then the rumblings amongst the staff and around the club have been that Venkys either have no money or are not willing to put money into the football club. This unfortunately means no Kean sacking because Venkys cannot afford/dont want to release the funds to sack him and/or hire a new manager..............This is not good.

This sounds exactly what I believe to be true.

Apart from the Dunn bit. If that's true that's quite a large U-turn from him.

Apart from the Dunn bit. If that's true that's quite a large U-turn from him.

Yes he gets on well with Dunn and apparantly that is what he is saying like I said in my first post ironic that he is the player voicing his opinion the most. Dont know where we go from here to be honest as a fan or as a club in general

no manager whos under pressure resigns these days, all about holding out for the final paycheque

"Schteve" Maclaren did the honourable thing at Forest as did Strachan at Boro - rare but not unheard of

My Uni mate is friends with Jerome Anderson's daughter. Might try and get him to ask a few questions and see if Venky's truly have some ulterior motives.

We might be signing her in January to keep Myles company

My Uni mate is friends with Jerome Anderson's daughter. Might try and get him to ask a few questions and see if Venky's truly have some ulterior motives.
We might be signing her in January to keep Myles company

Don't scoff.

Kean says that on the training ground the lads have said there's something of a young Kevin Keegan about her.

Expect to see Jerome's daughter gracing the wide right position of the reserves side soon.

6th-grade.png

Miss Anderson

keeganDM0303_468x602.jpg

Kevin Keegan

Kean has to go! Do I think we will wake up to the news he has been fired? No. Venky's don't care about results it seems. We are getting to the point were we are to screwed up for even an experienced manager to rescue.

The players today looked completely demoralised. Arguing amongst themselves and walking off the pitch as if we already had been relegated.

KEAN OUT!

Five Live saying that the fans of rovers are a disgrace

Simply don't understand this.

The manager has won 7 games in a year. The owners are fools. Both have destroyed a proud institution of British football. Rovers fans - not known for their militancy - have been pushed to this point. Any journo continuing to peddle even the whiff of a pro-Kean line tomorrow, is an idiot. Provided that Kean is no longer at the club in a few years, you can bet your bottom dollar that there will be some serious revisionism in the press if he pops up somewhere else in the future. Expect the phrase 'hounded out of Ewood Park' to feature prominently.

It can be said until we're all blue in the face however: Kean is simply a symptom of the sickness regardless of how you feel about him. Yes he lacks professional integrity (apparently), yes he lacks the ability to properly manage a football team (obviously), yes he is out of his depth (plainly). The problem though, the cause of all this, is the ownership. We are certs for relegation because they are a pack of foolish, deceitful charlatans who somehow inveigled their way into the Premier League party. Their arrival last year has turned out to be the darkest day in the club's history.

Tried to join the protests outside the players entrance but was told by the stewards that head of security had informed to let no one else in. What a joke our club is, this man is seriously risking his health staying in this job. My dad didn't attend tonight in fear of himself viciously attacking Kean and I wouldn't blame him if he did.

IF KEAN IS NOT SACKED TOMORROW I AM PROTESTING AT TRAINING GROUND IF ANY ONE WANTS TO JOIN ME. 3 PLACES LEFT.

I was getting my KEAN + ANDERSON OUT banner up on the fencing opposite the main doors of th JW stand when a copper was on the otherside of the bars and started screaming at me to 'get down off the wall' I found this rather difficult as he was trying to wrench my arm through the bars.

I'd like to thank the lad who also jumped up and helped me get the banner on the railings.

The stewards trying to take that banner in the DE nearly sparked a serious incident. Sure, there were the usual chants and a banner was unfurled, but we just went 2-0 down to the bottom club in the league, what did they expect?

When they pulled at the banner, full marks to those that passed it backwards but the stewards' intervention was poorly timed and many kicked off, rushing down the front. The last thing we need is for rioting to break out on live TV, and I honestly think we were a whisker away from that happening.

I left at half time, won't be rushing back.

The stewards trying to take that banner in the DE nearly sparked a serious incident. Sure, there were the usual chants and a banner was unfurled, but we just went 2-0 down to the bottom club in the league, what did they expect?

When they pulled at the banner, full marks to those that passed it backwards but the stewards' intervention was poorly timed and many kicked off, rushing down the front. The last thing we need is for rioting to break out on live TV, and I honestly think we were a whisker away from that happening.

I left at half time, won't be rushing back.

All that was spotted and noted on 5 live.

"Schteve" Maclaren did the honourable thing at Forest as did Strachan at Boro - rare but not unheard of

I guess he did but I still wonder, I forget if it was talking about Sven or McClaren (hadn't occurred to me, both ex-England managers as well) but one headline said "sacked" the other said "agreed to leave", thin line.

But one thing we do know is that Forest is back in the drop zone, lost at least 4 straight and drew last weekend. So Forest is not fairing any better now with a change of managers, in fact, are probably doing worse.

Leicester City probably is not doing better with their new manager it would seem as well though, I think the Foxes took a real shellacking in Sven's last game, something like a 3-0 loss to Millwall at home.

http://www.soccerway.com/national/england/championship/2011-2012/regular-season/ Championship League table, tough league. I can see Newcastle coming back up right away but troubled West Brom who were pretty poor wins wise in the PL when they last went down about 3 years ago came back on an automatic promotion as well and have done fairly well back in the topflight with Hodgson.

That banner was in the daily mail story in case someone did not mention it, I can only get on the computer at home, for some reason, I can't log in at other locations except here at home. I will straighten this matter out should it become important, this is an administrative matter. (offtopic)

I would have expected to wake up this morning with thathorrible sicky feeling you have when you have lost a big game. I've not. I'm just still fed up and angry at the way the club is. Last nights result has no bearing on my feeling other than confirming what I had decided after the Sunderland game.

Archived