BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Podcast 18

J*B

This weeks podcast brings Wen Y Hu, Kamy and Eddie to the virtual studio that is Podcast 18. It also stars a fleeting role from Eddies roommate, Bebe, as the four of them discuss the pantomime that is Blackburn Rovers FC. Included in these discussions are:

The Swansea Game

The Sunderland Game

The West Bromich Albion Game

The (IN MY OPINION) ongoing joke which is Steve Kean: Football Manager

Nick Harris's article

and more.

The podcast will be available on the following link:

http://brfcspod.brfcsltd.netdna-cdn.com/BRFCS-18.mp3

My link

Now available via the front page here.

Haha the name isn't Bebe. The first is Moeme and the second is Babs, if I'm going to be made fun of the details at least need to be right! I'm only invited on for the robotic voice and a bit of comic relief through mishaps.

Great work JB, that was a very fast turnaround, you really do great work getting all of this edited so quickly.

great podcast guys again!!

keep us the good work!

Hopefully Kean will be gone by end of today or some time tomorrow. I agree with the comment that even Clement in charge would be better than Kean and the fans will unite behind him and the team but not if Kean is in charge for the game. I'm dreading the Bolton game if Kean is in charge because there will be a bad atmosphere around Ewood Park and waiting for the game to go against us.

Great, informative podcast again. Thanks to all involved.

Interesting that Kamy is hearing from good sources that Kean has already been sacked but not been announced yet.

My god, I hope that's true!

I wish, I said some people think that he has been sacked but that we have been here before!

Great stuff as usual, thanks very much for all your efforts. The podcasts are about the only thing I look forward

to now football wise. Like Wen I have no confidence in Venky's appointing anybody of any football statue if and when Steve

gets the sack. Venky's are doing things on the cheap so will not pay the going rate, as has been said already it's all too late.

I sense Steve is losing the players, it's taken time but I think it's finally sinking in Relegation is not great to have on the CV.

Like many other people I ask Venky's the question why the hell did you buy our football club and not support that purchase ?

I see a snippet from the Sunday People below say's it all really.

"Blackburn Rovers are heading towards oblivion because their owners know nothing about the way football works, says Sam Allardyce"

Thanks for the podcast. I've got to say I love the awkward nature of the opening minute or so with the opening pleasantries.

I look forward to that bit every week. It reflects the first half hour in a pub when you're all sober.

Thanks for the podcast. I've got to say I love the awkward nature of the opening minute or so with the opening pleasantries.

I look forward to that bit every week. It reflects the first half hour in a pub when you're all sober.

Haha. I couldn't agree more, that's always my favourite bit.

Guest Wen Y Hu

There is nothing I enjoy more than having to do a re-take of the opening pleasantries. :rolleyes:

Guest Wen Y Hu

The links are now published to the front page here. Note that this information has also been added to J*B's first post in the thread.

A big thanks to Josh [J*B] for the production and the upload and to Kamy and Eddie for the info and discussion. :tu:

Archived