BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester United v BRFC Preview - Sat 31st December

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry but I don't care either

Our club is dying and it is all Venkys fault.

People seem to forget that we all deal with sadness / grief in different ways....we need to stop bickering between ourselves and stand united

KEAN OUT

VENKYS OUT

5-0 to Man Ure

inta because its just one of those freak results that kean gets every 6 months or so, like beating arsenal, it wont matter a jot in the bigger picture, he had his chance to cover himself in glory with 3 winnable games prior to this and blew it big style, i wasnt excited or overjoyed yesterday, just kind of sick, knowing that a draw at anfield would give mrs c (clueless) a reason to keep him on.

Yesterdays point is looking a bit more disappointing now Wolves have drew with the gunners. We still haven't shown the ability to win a game in a long while. Though a point at anfield is better than 0 we got lucky with the Adam o.g and they smashed us lucky Bunn was excellent and the defence wasn't to bad. Man Utd are twice the team Liverpool are and will put away shots Liverpool failed too. Easy United 3-0 win in my opinion.

I fear that, if Newton Heath play as well as they seem to have done against Wigan yesterday [unlike Liverpool, they've started scoring goals for fun again and Berbatov seems in sublime form], we're in for a mega-drubbing.

Obviously, I don't want that; but, if it provoked the same reaction as the 7-1 game against them last season and proved to be the last straw in a Rovers' manager's career, . . .

Without wanting to seem too over dramatic i reckon united will get into double figures. Post match presser "We need bodies in,i had 5 defenders out blah blah blah" Samba n hoilett to go in jan with the rest of the media feeling sorry for Coco. He then gets until the end of the season,he'll then need time to rebuild a team to get us back up...round and round we go :angry2:

After Bunn's performance he certainly deserves another game, he did better than Robinson in that game alone than Robinson has done all year in my opinion.

I'd Play -----Robinson----Bunn

--------------Samba-Givet-Olsson

-------------------N'Zonzi

-------Lowe-Formica-Pedersen-Hoilet(if hes out hen Simon or Rochina. If Rochina swap him and Pedersen)

-------------------Yakubu

Slight change to that line up for me. Hopefully Robinson is fit.

Good to see the 10 nil brigade in full voice as they were against Liverpool. I will be dreaming of a draw. After all Rio loves popping in own goals against us. Failing that a credible defeat that shows Bunn and a young defence outstanding again and unlucky. That would put us in a stronger position mentally against Stoke.

Good to see the 10 nil brigade in full voice as they were against Liverpool. I will be dreaming of a draw. After all Rio loves popping in own goals against us. Failing that a credible defeat that shows Bunn and a young defence outstanding again and unlucky. That would put us in a stronger position mentally against Stoke.

Are you on the same stuff keano's on,some sort of postivity pills?? We're going to get mullered,only a fool would disagree.

Are you on the same stuff keano's on,some sort of postivity pills?? We're going to get mullered,only a fool would disagree.

Though I think you may be right - we have actually done fairly well against the "big boys" under Kean (in terms of score line) - and only really been embarrassed by City. To get anything at United - they will have to be below par - we will need a fair amount of luck - and an improvement in our "flair" players. You never know - if fit - this is Hoilett's best chance to get his big move.

United's central defenders falling by the minute.

I'm going for a 3-1 Rovers' win. Hail King Kean !

I'll have whatever you are on.

Failing that I'd happily take a tenner of your money to put on that result 150/1 be a good new year winning that one.

With Fergie wanting to establish himself at the top-all big guns will be playing against us (as usual). Depends when he is satisfied that replacing key players for the next games overides the need to boost goal difference. On the other hand...there may be an underestimation of us-apathetic crowd full of prawn-waiting for things to happen. If we can keep it tight for the first five minutes and it might only be 4-0 or so. Mike Dean will have a significant part to play in it.

Head says: 5-0- Heart says: 2-2 follwed by 0-3 defeat to Stoke!

Archived