BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester City v Rovers Preview 25/2/2012

colin

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do we play non contact practise matches all week without a football, we are excellent at avoiding challenges and the ball i'd go as far as world class at it, every player doing every bit as little as the player next to him thoroughly well drilled unit i'm sure they can achieve far less than the current 20% posession if they can re-focus after a good half time team talk.

do we play non contact practise matches all week without a football, we are excellent at avoiding challenges and the ball i'd go as far as world class at it, every player doing every bit as little as the player next to him thoroughly well drilled unit i'm sure they can achieve far less than the current 20% posession if they can re-focus after a good half time team talk.

To be fair it's a non-contact sport these days. It's dying on it's arse - if you breath on Silva et al they roll around like they've been shot. It's an impossible task, especially when the ref gives them everything.

Obviously we're going to lose this one pretty badly. We've hardly touched the ball and everything keeps coming back. Eventually they'll score, then the flood gates will open.

Joe Royle and Chris Coleman (predictably) peddling the usual nonsense about Kean remaining 'dignified' in the face of 'abuse'. Cretins.

i'm watching chinky coverage, not understanding the commentators is way more enjoyable, i'm over british pundits 99% are wums and idiots.

Archived