BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester City v Rovers Preview 25/2/2012

colin

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think our left looks reasonably tight, Olssons covering each other. Thought Orr was poor for goal, ball watching

Orr is going to be a constant problem, he's not very good.

Dann was also at fault. He stepped ahead of the defensive line, which dragged Orr inside to mark his man, meaning there was space created on the wing for the cross to come in.

Orr is going to be a constant problem, he's not very good.

Dann was also at fault. He stepped ahead of the defensive line, which dragged Orr inside to mark his man, meaning there was space created on the wing for the cross to come in.

Spot on Le chuck!

I cant help but feel Henley deserves his shirt instead of Orr i mean what did Henley do to be dropped?

• Backroom

The gulf in class between the two teams is absolutely embarrassing. I know they've had millions upon millions to spend but for goodness sake, a pub team would put up a better fight than this.

Saying that, at the rate we're selling our good players off we soon will be a pub team.

I wouldn't go that far, but I think we have seen a noticeable decline in the quality of his performances.

I know it's annoyance more than anything but he really enjoyed needs to buck his ideas up!

just seen the amount of chances both teams have had 14-0! It says everything about the game.... or should that be kean!

Archived