SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester City v Rovers Preview 25/2/2012

colin

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Half time ratings:

Robbo 8 - having a blinder but does seem incapable of catching a ball.

Orr 6 Struggling and positionally poor.

Dann 7 beaten for the goal but positionally good

Hanley 7 solid

Martin Olsson 8 Our best player so far

Hoilett 2 Dogshit, running scared looks like hes agreed to sign for someone

Petrovic 5 Struggling clumbersome slow

MGP 7 Good ideas but cant do it on his own

Marcus Olsson 7 Having a good debut. coping well with the pace of citys right hand side

Formica 4 Nothing has he touched the ball?

Yakubu 6 Nothing of note but good idea and should have been a penalty

staggered its only 1-0

absolutely nothing to do with good defending either, city simply don't look that serious about scoring only requires a slight change in their attitude get ballotelli off for dzeko and the floodgates will come off their hinges.

never ever seen us with less posession, the ability to concede in every match and have less posession in every match goes beyond uselessness and naivity this sort of consistancy is quite incredible.

Bet robbo can't wait for us to go down so he can do one somewhere where he is actually rewarded for performances like today.

All over the place at the back, midfield clueless and Yak chasing scraps.

Prediction: a generous 4-0.

we are awful. horrible to watch. play with no tactical nouse whatsoever. how this is only 1-0 is beyond me. it certainly has nothing to do with our performance

It's 1-0 because Robinson is having a blinder and the Citeh strikers can't hit a barn door.

It'll be 3 or 4 by the end.

• Backroom

Shocked at people's reactions to be honest, we are playing top of the league away it was always going to be a battering but so far slightly better than expected.

If you guys were in charge how would you set us up today to get a result? Any team and formation I could only see the same outcome

Shocked at people's reactions to be honest, we are playing top of the league away it was always going to be a battering but so far slightly better than expected.

If you guys were in charge how would you set us up today to get a result? Any team and formation I could only see the same outcome

I would play the Rovers Ladies team Tom.

petroshit must be the worst player i have seen in a rovers shirt for a long time, league 1 players playing against a champions league team is how i see today's game, even at 1-0 down, rovers still sittng back instead of 'having a go', sad thing is, if rovers only lose 1-0, kean will see this as a huge positive, how i hate that man.

80 % possession 1 goal. Works for me. We have had chances with our 20 %. Just need to put one away. most clubs in the Premier League have this experience with City. Their bench would be a top five side. it should be 5 , it isn't. Stranger stuff has happened.

Wait, we've had chances?

Archived