BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester City v Rovers Preview 25/2/2012

colin

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're getting totally embarrassed - not a single attempt at goal in over an hour. Sky just said the last time a team went through an entire match without a single attempt was 2008 - another record for Kean to aim for then. We've got absolutely no leadership on the pitch, and too many players who just haven't got the heart, balls, quality or energy (step forward Pedersen, Yakubu, Dann, Hoilett, Orr, and Petrovic). Heartbreaking.

• Backroom

Can anyone please tell me why Vukcevic can't get a game? He's had a limited amount of games but in them he has looked a better player than several of our regular starters.

I'm wondering the same thing RVR

Can anyone please tell me why Vukcevic can't get a game? He's had a limited amount of games but in them he has looked a better player than several of our regular starters.

No idea - he should absolutely be playing instead of our Norwegian gutless wonder IMO.

Don't think I've ever seen a team keep possession so poorly against a team so adept at it. Last ten mins have been a slight improvement though, and n'zonzi already making a massive difference with his composure. We have been panicking with the ball all game. I'm fine with the scoreline, but our approach is unforgiveable.

Will I be the only one happy when that piece of crap Hoilett leaves? He obviously doesn't want to play for us anymore and he just pisses me off everytime he does play because we know he has the ability but he is too caught up in his own hype to show it.

• Backroom

Can't believe out of all the players people are criticising Marcus Olsson he looks better than most of our poor bunch.

3-0 come on please not many more we need to keep goal difference intact

Archived