Kompany, Lescott, Kolarov; de

Jong, Yaya, Johnson; Balotelli,

Silva, Aguero #BRFC

#BRFC line-up: Robinson; Orr,

Martin.Olsson, Hanley, Dann,

Petrovic; Marcus.Olsson,

Formica, Pedersen, Hoilett;Yakubu #MCFC #Rovers

We're ######

Arsenal got 7 easy goals against us, I would expect City may well go all out to beat that, even go as far to say they may well be looking at setting a new premiership goals for record and beat the 9 scored by manure. One thing is sure, city will go for it as they look to take control of the top 2 slots and a bag full today will be as good as another 3 points in the bag.

Cant wait to see Keans lame excuses later (if he has the nerve to show up).

Please...... Sky with Keano best mate playing the martyr !!!!!!

Bodyguard FFs!!!

Why did that need discussing, but scant regard for our senior players leaving by the coach load.

I mean we wouldn't want any searching questions at all would we, again the fans painted to be nasty thugs but poor old deal with it with great dignity Keano...

You old drunk Royle !!!!!

By god the pessimism here is far more frightening than this game. Yes, we will get thrashed, but 9 or 10 nil is really getting carried away. Team is close to the best we can put out with injuries and suspensions. Henley rather than orr maybe (but risky, for us and the lad's confidence), and probably rather vukcevic for newbie olsson, but since none of us have seen him play or train, what's to say that won't be the right call? Shows he isn't here to make up the numbers like a certain santa cruz brother. I reckon 4-1 city.

Watching the build up, just laughing at both teams.

I really think Kean sees the two Olsson's as some kind of master plan.

It's got that daft. At least there is no pressure on us.

If he gets a point with this line up, even I'll give him credit.

Archived