BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester City v Rovers Preview 25/2/2012

colin

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is Nzonzi not playing? He's our most important player as he's the only central midfielder worth his salt.

Maybe picked-up same illness as Salgado, Nelsen, Samba, Andrews (well done Keith, 2 in 2 for WBA).

Think our left looks reasonably tight, Olssons covering each other. Thought Orr was poor for goal, ball watching. Robbo MOM at moment. Gotta be reasonably happy at 1-0 down given the stats!

I have no problem with being defensive but there is no excuse for not maintaining possession. Our main objective appears to keep it out of our half, even if it means just inviting another City attempt on goal. This reminds me of the Sunderland game.

Are you guys even watching the game!? Have you SEEN how insanely bad Petrovic is!!?????? LOOK at him at the man city goal - jogging back, TOTALLY avoiding silva-putting NO pressure on him whatsoever

Then after letting silva do what the #### he wants, he doesn even bother to follow the run from silva into the box, after everyone and my grandma can see there is a cross comin in

He does EVERYthing in his power to avoid action- hes supposed to be the !!!!!! Defensive mc in the team-hes totally worthless--put a sack of potatoes in his place!

I cannot fathom how you can avoid noticing petrovic as the WORST player EVER in blue and white ! This repeats itself every ,,, game, and that clown Kean keeps putting him in the middle of the park. It is just so horribly shocking for me, i can barely watch any game hes remotely taking part in.

Thank you venkys, u have totally ruined blackburn rovers for us all, and i can honestly say i could run the club better using only a bloody cellphone from norway

Whats the point of this anymore---ive been an insanely big bburn fan for 23 years-this is too much to take

Get that idiot petrovic off the field for petes sake!!!!!

Le chuck, he is ill.

I have a theory- we sold hoilett to a russian club before their deadline, bringing in his free agent brother- junior junior glint in the milkman's eye hoilett, who is actually 5 but they're all so short you can't tell. (sarcasm aside, I do think marcus olsson is doing ok)

Also, what is with our defensive throws? We get outnumbered heavily in our own half, nobody coming to collect, olsson taking them whilst throwin 'expert' mgp stands a few yards away, and gift possession from them. On the rare occasion we make city take a defensive throw we all run into our half and again gift them easy posession.

Think our left looks reasonably tight, Olssons covering each other. Thought Orr was poor for goal, ball watching. Robbo MOM at moment. Gotta be reasonably happy at 1-0 down given the stats!

Typical!!

Archived