BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] March points tally predictions

Playing predictions is always tricky when it gets to this stage in the season. Fixtures in March are important ones, so how do you think we will get on?

I'm going to say 4 points from 9 (a draw against Villa and a win against Bolton). Really not sure though.

V Aston Villa (Home) Sat 3 Mar 15:00

V Wolves (Away) Sat 10 Mar 15:00

V Bolton (Away) Sat 24 Mar 15:00

• Backroom

We usually lose the matches we're meant to win... I reckon we'll lose at home to Villa and then draw against Wolves and Bolton. After these two draws Kean will harp on about us gathering momentum and having been unbeaten for two games.

Probably 1 point, if lucky, Villa home providing we survive Heskey goal / brace (non scoring strikers always come good against us !).

Put yourself in the shoes of Bolton / Wolves (as we were v QPR), will see as must win and probably will. Bolton under Coyle will be too good for us and Wolves showed remarkable spirit and no mean skill at Newcastle.

Drop Bradley Orr and Radoslav Petrovic for the rest of the season and things might just begin to look up, otherwise its down, down, deeper and down.

These two are two usless chunts that should pay themselves to play, rather than be paid to play such is their collective lack of ability.

i will happily take a defeat against villa for a win against bolton or wolves. It is more important in the position we are in that we stop opposition teams taking points off us.

Would love to beat villa and take a point in both away games but i think i might be dreaming.

IMO we will get somewhere between 9 and 0 points - to get 1 point there will need to be at least a 100% improvement by all players in performance compared with the pathetic show at Man C.

Vilaa, Wolves and Bolton are all beatable but we are unfortunately currently complete crap, rudderless and runnning around like headless chickens in a faryard. Don't enjoy being pessimistic but that's the reality.

I truly hope they prove me wrong. 9 points and I'll believe anything Coco says.

Archived