BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan Game Moved

Phew, thought it was going to be going back to Saturday.

I like Monday night games, but not looking forward to this one! I've had it in my head for ages that this will be the day we go down :(

I hate Monday night games, particularly if results (ala last weekend) have gone against you, it adds to the pressure.

If it was a mid table match, they would not have changed it. But being in a relegation battle - is TV friendly - sadly.

clutching at straws here but if its on sky it might mean a slightly worse following from wigan fans thus helping us. Last thing we need is the club giving them 3/4 of the Darwen end and them cheering their team to victory. Every little helps.

clutching at straws here but if its on sky it might mean a slightly worse following from wigan fans thus helping us. Last thing we need is the club giving them 3/4 of the Darwen end and them cheering their team to victory. Every little helps.

lol at the thought of 6000 latics fans turning up anywhere!!

Good point. We need to stick the up in half of the upper tier and drown them out.

Short-term money needs might be put ahead of that stance though.

I always think it's a better atmosphere for night games. Now We need the Rovers fans filling the ground to cheer us onto victory. £5 a ticket for anyone on the database or additional tickets for STH guests?

steve venkean today said "its positivle positive that the game has positivly been moved has it positivly shows sky is now all over us because of our success and it shows us now in top 10 touching distance".......disclaimer,,he didnt really.

steve venkean today said "its positivle positive that the game has positivly been moved has it positivly shows sky is now all over us because of our success and it shows us now in top 10 touching distance".......disclaimer,,he didnt really.

the sickening thing is i honestly thought he'd said that until i read your last sentence.

I have also been reliably informed that this last home game is the only game from this season to be broadcast in sky 3D so will be watching it in a local pub in 3D and with this announced today has made up my mind that I will be attending the Norwich home game I hope the club now take the advantage of using the 3D footage to produce some good 3D pics/canvas prints for the club shop.

Archived