BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan match

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if Agnew & co will be monitoring threads like these and up security for the match?

Probably. Which is why we need the frisky women of Blackburn to bring their dildoes to the match and throw them on the pitch, as to symbolize that the manager, the Venky puppets in our administration and the owners can go f*** themselves. Surely the stewards can't take a woman's little helper away at the ground?

Alternatively, smuggle in inflatable rubber cocks like the one in The Office. The symbolism should be obvious.

;)

I wonder if Agnew & co will be monitoring threads like these and up security for the match?

If they are then make sure the ideas that people come up with are unpreventable, such as chucking shirts on the pitch, tennis balls to be thrown hidden in your boxers, bed sheets wrapped around the body with Kean out / Venky’s Out slogans on, paper in pockets, toilet roll in pockets etc. 20,000 people running round like loony’s is their worst nightmare. So what if they ban us for next season, most of us by the looks of the polls are not renewing anyway!! If they don't let you in then just wait till 80 minutes and charge through the exit gates like City did all those years ago. It is a bank holiday Monday so people are going to be down the pub all day and be more daring and more angry than ever come 8pm, let the fun happen. The more comedy the protests the better, and the better it will be received by the media. Because it is on television the more visual the better.

Can we get some Kean masks, get a load printed and people get t shirts with 'liar' or his record on. Same for the owners.

Think I may try and source an inflatable premier league trophy.

Ralf get working on this banner

'Even Hughesy says: VENKYS OUT'

Like the idea of the kean masks and liar t-shirts, pretty funny take on it too.

A song along these lines for monday???

E-iy- E-iy- E-iy O

Out the premier league we go

Keano is a w@nker, Venkys are to blame

We hate Venkys, and their Agents

Our clubs in a state

Still needs work I know.....

Not bad -

Thinking about..

Kean out Kean out Kean out (repeat faster)

With you usual lies, and your crap tactics

You've sent us down.

With you mate Anderson, And your s**t signings

You've sent us down

By selling Phil Jones and letting Nelson go

You've sent us down

Then all whistle/hum the chorus and do the the dance to the tune of this..

Results no longer matter, we are now down, so if it's affects the performance of the players so what... Can't be any worse than yesterday can they?

It never did affect the performances, as spelled out to you on more than one occasion. Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Make you own Kean Mask - Add your own text

keanfaceblanksmall.jpg

Note this is a scaled down image, full size a4 300 dpi jpg Image HERE Right click and save as.

Blue Peter Instructions, print on any type of card, cut out white areas, thread string through holes on ears, strengthen around string with sellotape, Add your own message on the head of the potential manager of the decade

It never did affect the performances, as spelled out to you on more than one occasion. Only now, at the end, do you understand.

I disagree and that's why I haven't protested inside a ground whilst we are still with a chance of surviving somehow.

Now we are down and have the TV audience one last time

I'd love to know what the official line is on why there's still a banner ban. Surely after last weeks 4 sides of Ewood chanting Venkys Out, the club can't use the lame excuse that the none protesters would be offended :rolleyes:

I don't get ur point, I said whilst we had a chance I wouldn't protest and didn't agree with it inside the ground, during games whilst we had a chance of survival, and I stick to that now.

Now we are down so protests dont matter in terms of the teams results. Not bandwagon, it's just now time when it no longer matters what happens in the ground.

I would change the LIAR to USELESS

Yes he lied about lots of things but at the end of the day the guy is USELESS and that is why we are going down!

Good suggestion, so many different words to describe this lovely man, I've altered it so people can just add their own text with a marker :), also made it a smaller jpg file for download

I don't get ur point, I said whilst we had a chance I wouldn't protest and didn't agree with it inside the ground, during games whilst we had a chance of survival, and I stick to that now.

Now we are down so protests dont matter in terms of the teams results. Not bandwagon, it's just now time when it no longer matters what happens in the ground.

rather than bickering on here, lets all join in together for our last ever PL home match and give our incompetent manager and useless owners grief for 90 mins, then we can carry on bickering after. This week should all be about uniting and showing the world just how much we hate these clown and what they have done

I disagree and that's why I haven't protested inside a ground whilst we are still with a chance of surviving somehow.

Now we are down and have the TV audience one last time

So too little too late... I can imagine you on the titanic ... Women and Hugheys first

rather than bickering on here, lets all join in together for our last ever PL home match and give our incompetent manager and useless owners grief for 90 mins, then we can carry on bickering after. This week should all be about uniting and showing the world just how much we hate these clown and what they have done

Totally agree, lets be together as one. If people want to jump on the bandwagon, let them. I for one did not protest before but I will certainly joining in on Monday. Lets all get together and give them stick on Monday. Like somebody said before lots of inflatable cocks, especially with Keans head on would be quality. The more stuff we can sneak in, banners etc. the better. Night matches mean then bigger coats can be worn so a lot easy to get things in. We know the chanting will be loud (Norwich x 10) so lets make sure our displeasure is also seen for the world to see as well as heard by the viewing public.

Archived