BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan match

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our self-imposed exile will be halted for one game only, I’m not going to miss this one.

It’s about time the supporters stood up and took back Ewood Park from these liars and cheats :tu:

It should be white hot hostile from the stands because it is the end of the premier League adventure. I suggest 20,000 white hankies reflecting the surrender of our status so meekly. The players yesterday deserve no better-lap of dishonour at the end would promote a riot-so expect a final fling of gloves from Robbo and manic, deluded clapping of fans from Orr and Pederson. I intend making my way to the players entrance at the end of the game instead of giving grief to the nine million stewards guarding the pitch-and it would be great if 20,000 others did likewise rather than slinking away to watch Newsnight.

Do you think the clubshop would let me get Ronaldinho put on the back of my shirt with a massive ? where the number should be

No sure if they do big question marks where a number would usually go, nice idea though ;)

Not renewing my season ticket next year so the Wigan game is my last as a season ticket holder for the foreseeable future. I'll be down there giving Kean both barrels. Venky's too if they turn up (stranger things have happened).

Burnley fans have booked their plane to fly over...

If the banner says anything about Kean and Venky's (such as "Steve Kean, Burnley's # 1 fan"), it'll be a good thing. It'll probably be "Rovers never coming back up again" or something similar, though.

As this is a season that has seen us break a number of records, how about breaking another one? First match in which two planes flew over the pitch?

My respect to the older guard who are coming to this match to protest, by the way, whether you bring your running shoes or not.

Just a quick one, how much before KO do the players get into Ewood on matchdays under Steve? I'd like to give the players a warm welcome next Monday...

i will be there from 6 i think as well.Last time a copper grabbed me and alls i shouted was "kean out" .Moved me on just like the one at wigan did when I gave the "venky geezer" some truths.

Or just get it printed at jjb ha. Great idea though. Or

?

R.I.P.

How refreshingly original, who'd have thought of that one?

Can we get an Anti Air gun set up in the ground then?

Gobby inbreds, all mouth and do things from a distance .Just like the ones that threatened me and my mate on the train last game and when stood up sat down with their tails between their legs.Glad they did haha there was a carrage full of cabbage patch dolls.

i will be there from 6 i think as well.Last time a copper grabbed me and alls i shouted was "kean out" .Moved me on just like the one at wigan did when I gave the "venky geezer" some truths.

I just hope everyone (and I don't doubt you Abbey) is true to their word and turns out ready to unleash hell at the owners, manager and players. I'm breaking my self imposed exile for this one, for one last time until everything changes.

Treat them all with the same contempt that they've treated everyone of us this season.

This wil be my last Rovers match until this mob have gone. Life long fan, season ticket for 23 years but i will not give a penny to these ignorant people who have ruined my club. I haven't been down since the Tottenham home game as i'd gotten to a point where i wanted my own team to lose! What is that about?

I watched yesterdays game in the pub with 3 other season ticket holders who feel exactly the same. We all agreed that we didn't care if we got relegated as none of us are renewing anyway & maybe this way they will go & take that loathesome little man with them. I feel complete contempt for ALL at the club & now feel as though its not my Rovers any more!

Archived