BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan match

Rovers fans who have seen a performance of Les Miserables will understand the power of a full-scale insurrection. Either fans care about the club or they don't but half-measures at this point are futile.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suspect it will be virtually impossible to police 'no banners' against Wigan ..

One flashpoint by over zealous stewards, and serious crowd disorder could well ensue .

The boys in blue , will say let them in it is easier to deal with ...

Official statement from the club (on local radio) said Children are not or have not been searched, should be a good test on Monday to see if porkies are being told, as I would hazard a guess that CRB checks will take more than 7 days and be quite costly for all Mr Sham's hired helpers.

Official statement from the club (on local radio) said Children are not or have not been searched, should be a good test on Monday to see if porkies are being told, as I would hazard a guess that CRB checks will take more than 7 days and be quite costly for all Mr Sham's hired helpers.

In which case, use your children as pack mules for banners ;)

Out of interest what legally defines a banner?

Piece of cloth on which text has been printed? :P The decisive factor should be what is written, not what the statement is written on.

They cannot ban the power of speech ...15000 voices giving Venkys,Kean ,Agnew and Anderson hell for the whole game....

Our last prem home game ,we know who the guilty parties are let us all make sure ,we don't give them an easy ride ...

Lots of good ideas on here. Would be sensible to choose one and publicise it highly, get as many people involved as possible. Then also choose two or three more and organise things via pm. The site is bound to be monitored by the club, so would give them one thing to worry about and several that will have the element of surprise.

What about: seven fans wearing white t-shirts - each with one BIG letter printed on it: first on the left has a K, 2nd an E, third an A, 4th N, 5th O, 6th U, 7th T which would only be revealed when everyone takes their jackets off....no banner, see.

What about: seven fans wearing white t-shirts - each with one BIG letter printed on it: first on the left has a K, 2nd an E, third an A, 4th N, 5th O, 6th U, 7th T which would only be revealed when everyone takes their jackets off....no banner, see.

Here's a similar thing done by some Stockport lads showing off their scrabble skills to some police :) (Edit added a black square to remove a letter but you can work it out)

stoklads.jpg

And red noses depicting Coco the clown

I will discuss the funds with the action group committee and the treasurer,

The action group has been raising funds via things like Bonus ball, donations from supporters both here and abroad, business's around Blackburn etc,

We have in the past had a4 sheets done, and fact sheets, and of course the plane was paid for, The A4 sheets last time IMO was a waste of money, and they certanly did not get used to the their full potential.

These sort of things always need to be put to our members as its those people who have contributed to the fund.

I still believe various different forms of banners have a more desired effect, as they are personal to the supporter.

We are currently looking at the price of the plane, the flight path and if its achievable.

Reason, this game will be aired world wide, and would be the ultimate kick in the **** for Venkys, Their image and brand is something they are exstremely worried about and something which has been damaged through protest.

I also suggest people wear yellow, In a meeting I had with the club, they confirmed Madam HATES YELLOW, More than she hates banners,

The action group is also in advanced stages of going global as divisions in other countries are being formed, as we look to hit the world wide news, and continue the damaging of the Venkys brand in countries they trade in.

With us now working closely with the Spirit of Shankly, Venkys are gonna be in for some big surprises in the coming weeks, whilst that trip to the FA is becoming ever closer.

I really am psyched up to watch this. I wish I could be at Ewood Park but living a Continent away doesnt make that possible.

We're already relegated. Monday is our LAST, FINAL, ULTIMATE chance to publicly leave an imprint on the Premier League, Venkys, etc...

People please all go to Ewood Park. You may never see Rovers in the Premier League again but most of all, its your last chance to make a stand that Venkys, and Kean cant deny.

No more half-heartedness.

I also suggest people wear yellow, In a meeting I had with the club, they confirmed Madam HATES YELLOW, More than she hates banners,

You mean she actually pays any attention? WOW is all i can say, because they have taken a stance of being conmpletely oblivious to it all since the first time one of those t-shirts appeared.

Personally, it saddens me to see fans wearing the t-shirts instead of a rovers shirt because it shows just how far the club has fallen from grace, but if it is believed that they make some sort of impact then fans should wear them if they feel it helps.

I will discuss the funds with the action group committee and the treasurer,

The action group has been raising funds via things like Bonus ball, donations from supporters both here and abroad, business's around Blackburn etc,

We have in the past had a4 sheets done, and fact sheets, and of course the plane was paid for, The A4 sheets last time IMO was a waste of money, and they certanly did not get used to the their full potential.

These sort of things always need to be put to our members as its those people who have contributed to the fund.

I still believe various different forms of banners have a more desired effect, as they are personal to the supporter.

We are currently looking at the price of the plane, the flight path and if its achievable.

Reason, this game will be aired world wide, and would be the ultimate kick in the **** for Venkys, Their image and brand is something they are exstremely worried about and something which has been damaged through protest.

The action group is also in advanced stages of going global as divisions in other countries are being formed, as we look to hit the world wide news, and continue the damaging of the Venkys brand in countries they trade in.

With us now working closely with the Spirit of Shankly, Venkys are gonna be in for some big surprises in the coming weeks, whilst that trip to the FA is becoming ever closer.

Therefore, can't understand why our away shirts are predominantly yellow !!!!

As someone else suggested, a variety of things needs to be planned as to ensure the dictatorship cannot easily prevent them.

Plane would be good, this time aimed at the Rao family. All other suggestions seem decent too.

Happy to contribute as/when anything is decided.

As someone else suggested, a variety of things needs to be planned as to ensure the dictatorship cannot easily prevent them.

Plane would be good, this time aimed at the Rao family. All other suggestions seem decent too.

Happy to contribute as/when anything is decided.

I think another plane would be great with all the cameras - and as he "didnt see" it last time may be worth all the fans singing

.. Stevie, look at the plane, stevie stevie look at the plane!

Whilst pointing at the sky of course

Talking to a few folk who have stayed away from Ewood in recent months and they are all going to the Wigan match.

Their view is we are relegated (bleeding obvious last August I told them) and they will be going to show their anger towards the manager and owners.

Crowd might be bigger than normal for this fixture and should make for an "interesting" atmosphere at the game.

Archived