BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan match

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

having seen some of the reactions and thinking about it I retract my chicken comment. It's not right to use animals for fun or sport like that. Mark...half term I wish! That was well over a decade ago now! Don't wanna be an infighter though mate, plenty of that at this club already so i'm sorry.

Venky's supply chicken to KFC...it's a shame that pieces of chicken are so heavy, they would be a good but dangerous missile! I would like to see some colonel outfits on show,and family buckets make for good hats...

Saw the Venky's at Ewood Monday story myself as well. The reception is interesting to note. On Facebook, everyone is violent and wants to physically assault the trio. On Twitter, people are more conservative about the matter, but do question if they are indeed mad.

I know it might be freezing on monday night and most fans won't want it but how about painting on your stomach VENKY'S OUT or your own message and then take your shirts off during the match to unveil your message. Steward's can't stop you from doing that and it gets the point across well. I also really like the tennis ball idea but when the stewards are picking up all the balls we must chant all the way through that time and show our banners !!!!

I know it might be freezing on monday night and most fans won't want it but how about painting on your stomach VENKY'S OUT or your own message and then take your shirts off during the match to unveil your message. Steward's can't stop you from doing that and it gets the point across well. I also really like the tennis ball idea but when the stewards are picking up all the balls we must chant all the way through that time and show our banners !!!!

I wouldn't get away with taking my top off, regardless of a message or no. Just too skinny! :P

Good lad.

You only want to see your old mans sexy belly!!

The simplest and most effective protest I can think of would be for everyone who owns a Rovers shirt to wear it to the game on Monday and at the start of the second half to take it off and throw it onto the pitch (or forward into the crowd so it can be thrown onto the pitch. I have several old style rovers shirts that no longer fit, so will be bringing these to dispose of...

:brfc:

There's going to be a lot of frowning, tut tutting and head shaking in the Jack Walker Upper.

If it's going wrong take a look along the row to your left!!!!!!

There's going to be a lot of frowning, tut tutting and head shaking in the Jack Walker Upper.

Quite.

Exchanged our season tickets in jack walker upper for tickets in darwen end. Feel that DE will be the nerve centre for anti venky anti Kean shenanigans and will make refreshing change from the relative apathy of jack walker stand. That said toyed with idea of going in JW lower but one of fellas go with might just leap the fence like a champion race horse if Kean stood right there. So to avoid a night in clink for him DE all the way, can't see him running half length of pitch from darwen end...

what are the odds on all this being talk and on monday normal service will be resumed as the happyclappers sit comfortably in their seats and shake their heads at anyone who dare make a fuss?

Big difference on Monday is its bank holiday, people will have had plenty of ale before the game, should just tip things over, lets keep our fingers crossed.

Use Eggs.

+1

This is actually a reaaly good idea :tu:

Hard boiled eggs with VENKYSOUT written on them.

Easy to get into the ground.

If people come down to the front just as the teams are coming out & lob hundreds if not thousands of hard boiled anti-venkys eggs on the pitch, it`ll take ages to clear them off the pitch & delay the start of the match. The tv cameras will zoom in on the objects & anti-venkys slogans will be beamed across the globe.

I hope you're right Matty. I'm having visions of Rovers going 1-0 up in the first few minutes and the happy-clappers telling people to shut up and 'get behind the lads' for the remainder of the match.

Then Kean telling the SKY cameras about the 'minority' again. But, of course, the shameless con-man will probably try that regardless.

+1

This is actually a reaaly good idea :tu:

Hard boiled eggs with VENKYSOUT written on them.

Easy to get into the ground.

If people come down to the front just as the teams are coming out & lob hundreds if not thousands of hard boiled anti-venkys eggs on the pitch, it`ll take ages to clear them off the pitch & delay the start of the match. The tv cameras will zoom in on the objects & anti-venkys slogans will be beamed across the globe.

I really want to get one of the yellow "100% Rovers 0% Kean and Venky's" t-shirts for Monday's game but I don't know if it will arrive in the post to Dublin by Friday.

Is there any chance someone could get one for me and I could meet and pay them outside Ewood on Monday?

Sent you a PM mate, just seen this

Archived