BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan match

looks like someone has seen my post of the arrows a couple of pages back, Im still going to bring them in oh and Newsham if you are reading I sit in the Darwen End ;)

Cheers Ralfinho, we already have to give a dna sample and a retina scan before we go in, the next logical step for Newsham and his cronies doesn't bear thinking about

cavity_search_plastic_glove.jpg?1262105049

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's plenty of ways to get banners into the ground if you're creative enough. Can even get mates to have a letter each on a tshirt and stand nonchalantly with your back to the pitch at the front.

If i get chance my banner will be

Vomit

E - Coli

Norovirus

Keane

Yuki chicken

Strip assets

Feel free to nick it or alter it.

looks like someone has seen my post of the arrows a couple of pages back, Im still going to bring them in oh and Newsham if you are reading I sit in the Darwen End ;)

Are you taking those banners along? Don't know how you'll get them in like but would be quality to have those pointing at the goals.

I can't think of a more symbolic guesture than Scott Dann chasing a few chickens round trying to shoo them away in the penalty area. It would make up for all the dross we've had to put up with at home all season.

Anyone stupid enough to bring chickens to the ground not to mention release them needs banning for life, nevermind a prosecution from the RSPCA.

The French Rugby union Fans have been doing it for years without complaints in the press or from thr RSPCA.

The French Rugby union Fans have been doing it for years without complaints in the press or from thr RSPCA.

They occasionally smuggle cockerels in and release them at the final whistle at international games. As for the RSPCA, I'm pretty sure, no I'm positive they have no jurisdiction in France.

They occasionally smuggle cockerels in and release them at the final whistle at international games. As for the RSPCA, I'm pretty sure, no I'm positive they have no jurisdiction in France.

Think he meant their "RSPCA": www.spa.asso.fr

Burnley have booked their plane to come to ewood at 19.50 on Monday night for 15 minutes, the banner will read "AGENT KEAN MISSION COMPLETE Love Burnley"

This was the reason why we where not allowed one.

We need thousands of helium filled balloons then, try and bring the focker down :P

They nearly always release one at Twickenham. however security at Rugby matches is no were near the level it is at football. On Monday I would imagine enhanced security on the gates will make it difficult to smuggle one in.

As a variation on the Tennis ball incident in Spain does anyone remember the pre-season game at turf moor when the air was thick with paper airplanes celebrating the flyover.

Burnley have booked their plane to come to ewood at 19.50 on Monday night for 15 minutes, the banner will read "AGENT KEAN MISSION COMPLETE Love Burnley"

Quite good for Burnley

It will actually work in our favour though, the more Kean/Venkys are ridiculed the better. the plane will probably get a round of applause.

This was the reason why we where not allowed one.

I doubt it will make the tv screens knowing all the 'buddies' coco has at Sky :unsure:

this is our last chance i think on monday night to show the world, how we feel about the venkys and Kean we must not let ourselves down and give them hell for the whole 90 minutes and try and get as many banners into ewood as we can. LETS SAVE OUR CLUB!!

If a stweard approaches you in the ground because you have a banner, start to pass it around amongst the other fans to prevent him getting it, they will eventually give up and if there is a lot of banners I think they wont be able to cope anyway

Some of their 'Agent Kean' stuff is actually quite amusing: http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=104&fid=297&sty=2&act=1&mid=2114846067 more specifically the 'alternative world' posting could've been well used by ourselves..

Agent Kean copied of Agent Kilby ;)

Fly over, copied of our fly over ;)

Always the bridesmaids and never the brides....

Its actually to our benefit that they pay for that plane.

We need all the coverage we can get.

What's the betting it gets much more media coverage than our plane got.

The journo's would like to think it would be like twisting the knife.

Archived