BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan match

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever idea people have publicizing them on an open thread is NOT a smart move.

why not? They may be able to see our plans but that doesnt mean they can stop them.

Also, how many banners where out in the Ethiad stadium last night, no way can the club stop us taking banners in on health & safety reasons

I really want to get one of the yellow "100% Rovers 0% Kean and Venky's" t-shirts for Monday's game but I don't know if it will arrive in the post to Dublin by Friday.

Is there any chance someone could get one for me and I could meet and pay them outside Ewood on Monday?

They were selling them at The Brown Cow up Livesey Branch Road a while back not sure if they still are.

Golf balls would be easier... Smaller so can fit many in your jackets n pockets.

But chucking a golf ball could get you up in Court with throwing a missile with intent whereas a tennis ball is softer and fluffy.

Something BIG needs to happen on Monday regardless, surely Rovers fans have had enough by now?

Has nothing official been announced by BRAG as of yet? I don't think a march will suffice this time, though its a positive step, things need to be stepped up a gear. Whatever is decided, there will no doubt be a spontaneous reaction from inside Ewood from all sides of the ground, as people have finally had enough.

This is the last home game we can show our fustrations clearly in front of the TV cameras, it shouldn't be a missed opportunity. Once we're out of the Premierleague spotlight, little attention will no doubt be given to whatever venky's decide to do with their play-thing.

Besides a fair few would probably hit other supporters on the back of the head- admit it, who has the arm to reach the pitch from Row R backwards at Ewood?

Easy and I've a good aim.

I like the hankies idea and am not sure I've seen it here before.

Whatever it is, it needs to be non-aggressive, otherwise the story will be spun about the fans again.

Something BIG needs to happen on Monday regardless, surely Rovers fans have had enough by now?

Has nothing official been announced by BRAG as of yet? I don't think a march will suffice this time, though its a positive step, things need to be stepped up a gear. Whatever is decided, there will no doubt be a spontaneous reaction from inside Ewood from all sides of the ground, as people have finally had enough.

This is the last home game we can show our fustrations clearly in front of the TV cameras, it shouldn't be a missed opportunity. Once we're out of the Premierleague spotlight, little attention will no doubt be given to whatever venky's decide to do with their play-thing.

Indeed,our last Premiership home game for quite some time no doubt.We need to make a big statement as the football now is simply a side show to the real problems that need addressing at this club.

Come out the woodwork Roverites and vent thy spleen! :brfc:

As a group we have tried to create a platform all season for supporters to publicly voice their concerns, we have always tried to do this outside of the 90 mins, prior to a game or after a game. This was done so that we could go in and cheer the lads on and get behind them when they needed us, to do our best as the 12th man during the games in our bid to avoid relegation.

This ship has now sailed and this is our chance to stand as one, live on sky in front of the world in our final premier league home game. There will no doubt be a spontaneous reaction from all 4 ends of the ground and this is the way forward for this fixture.

Whatever happens on Monday night will be straight from the hearts of the supporters, an emotional reaction for the way our club has been treated over the last 7 months. Nobody will be in any doubt that this is a majority come 9.45pm Monday.

I do hope that people keep on the right side of the law, show them your angry, show them your upset but don't go getting yourselves in trouble and breaking the law.

This is the night to show the world that the supporters of Blackburn Rovers, unanimously reject Venkateshwara Hatcheries and Steve Kean

I should hope not.

The Wigan preview is mine.

Let's hope we beat Spurs then Brads, we don't want you going missing again.

Come on then braddock, I appreciate there's still 6 days to go but let's be having you. Last home game in the Premier League for a while in all probability, don't let us down.

I thought the idea of everyone who ain't renewing their season ticket to throw it on the pitch. No problem getting them in through the turnstiles and won't need to use them again as it is the last home game of the season

As a group we have tried to create a platform all season for supporters to publicly voice their concerns, we have always tried to do this outside of the 90 mins, prior to a game or after a game. This was done so that we could go in and cheer the lads on and get behind them when they needed us, to do our best as the 12th man during the games in our bid to avoid relegation.

This ship has now sailed and this is our chance to stand as one, live on sky in front of the world in our final premier league home game. There will no doubt be a spontaneous reaction from all 4 ends of the ground and this is the way forward for this fixture.

Whatever happens on Monday night will be straight from the hearts of the supporters, an emotional reaction for the way our club has been treated over the last 7 months. Nobody will be in any doubt that this is a majority come 9.45pm Monday.

I do hope that people keep on the right side of the law, show them your angry, show them your upset but don't go getting yourselves in trouble and breaking the law.

This is the night to show the world that the supporters of Blackburn Rovers, unanimously reject Venkateshwara Hatcheries and Steve Kean

Well said Mark, and yes.....please keep within the law.

In the event that pigs fly - and we are only 3 points behind QPR & Bolton prior to the Wigan match, I wonder which is more important to people - the need to get anti-venky/kean feelings aired on sky - or to get behind the team for one last unlikely push to avoid relegation ?

I know it is very hypothetical and unlikely - but am curious as to peoples feelings

In the event that pigs fly - and we are only 3 points behind QPR & Bolton prior to the Wigan match, I wonder which is more important to people - the need to get anti-venky/kean feelings aired on sky - or to get behind the team for one last unlikely push to avoid relegation ?

I know it is very hypothetical and unlikely - but am curious as to peoples feelings

Both can be done - as per Norwich.

Ouch, damn those pigs.

Archived