BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan match

In the event that pigs fly - and we are only 3 points behind QPR & Bolton prior to the Wigan match, I wonder which is more important to people - the need to get anti-venky/kean feelings aired on sky - or to get behind the team for one last unlikely push to avoid relegation ?

I know it is very hypothetical and unlikely - but am curious as to peoples feelings

Easy - vent their spleen on Coco and the chicken people.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If someone could smuggle a few chickens in there and release them onto the pitch it would surely make some noise. Its like on Sky to worldwide audience too.

Im also wondering are these proactive measures shared by about 200-300 people here on board who make up the protesters who've numbered only in that region or are we going to see thousands making noise on Monday? It would be a shame if people just sat quietly and watched the game, our last home one in the PL, without saying or doing nothing.

In the event that pigs fly - and we are only 3 points behind QPR & Bolton prior to the Wigan match, I wonder which is more important to people - the need to get anti-venky/kean feelings aired on sky - or to get behind the team for one last unlikely push to avoid relegation ?

I know it is very hypothetical and unlikely - but am curious as to peoples feelings

The time has come to get off that fence DMTP, we've not a cat in hells chance of staying up, so the fans need to show just what we think of Kean, Agnew, Venkys and rest of the idiots that have taken over our club.

The time has come to get off that fence DMTP, we've not a cat in hells chance of staying up, so the fans need to show just what we think of Kean, Agnew, Venkys and rest of the idiots that have taken over our club.

Agreed.

Here are the latest Odds in case anyone is any doubt regarding our position.

Chicken are know to keep still and quiet when in a confined space i.e a bag

Anyone who manages to get real live chickens into Ewood on what will probably be the most ramped up nazi-esque security tense night for years, will be due a knighthood and a mention in the Queens honours list as far as l'm concerned.

Im sure 15,000 home fans can find a way to take in 5 chickens and release onto pitch! Haha...

Anyone stupid enough to bring chickens to the ground not to mention release them needs banning for life, nevermind a prosecution from the RSPCA.

from @SirBillTaylor

Rumour Mill...Banners with "arrows and shoot here" banned at Ewood next Monday #COYB #Rovers

looks like someone has seen my post of the arrows a couple of pages back, Im still going to bring them in oh and Newsham if you are reading I sit in the Darwen End ;)

Archived