BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] F.A Cup Final

It has seemed to have gone without notice to most of us, but there is a cup final on today, it was once seen as a final to bring the curtain down on the domestic season.

Even if your team wasn't in the final there was always more than an interest in it especially if there was an underdog involed in the final,

nowadays it's not even at the end of the season and the traditional 3pm kick off has also gone.

For todays game most will say that Chelsea go into it as favourites due to the form of the two sides, but Liverpool managed somehow to win the League cup this season and you just wonder if they will do it again today.

This is the first year that I've managed to get my little menaces really interested in the FA Cup final and when are they playing it? Tea time! It's probably quite sad of me but for them, I wish it was like it was when I was little and Swapshop and all of the Saturday telly leading up to the game was themed around the final. Good grief, I feel like an old git.

This is the first year that I've managed to get my little menaces really interested in the FA Cup final and when are they playing it? Tea time! It's probably quite sad of me but for them, I wish it was like it was when I was little and Swapshop and all of the Saturday telly leading up to the game was themed around the final. Good grief, I feel like an old git.

Lol your not alone there, I remember my younger days when I would spend the afternoon watching all the build up to the final on Grandstand or World of Sport.

I remember that too, was on all day! It's a shadow of what it used to be sadly.

This should be after the end of the season. Also moving it away from 3pm is a joke too. To play it 1 week before the end of the EPL only serves to devalue it.

Can't really say I care who wins it, just hoping for a decent game.

This should be after the end of the season. Also moving it away from 3pm is a joke too. To play it 1 week before the end of the EPL only serves to devalue it.

Not to mention staging the semi-finals at Wembley as well.

• Moderation Lead

This is horrendous so far

Oh and kenny its the cup final wear a suit you scruffy git

He's as bad as Coyle, who usually looks like a PE teacher on the toucline....

Archived