BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chelsea Prev - VENKY'S OUT

Yeah, if United win, we stay up!

Er not really but we get £2m from the Phil Jones transfer and remain one of only 4 teams to win the league.

It's pretty tenuous stuff but it's all I got. :(

Haha! Well Venky's will pocket that money and I couldn't give a monkeys how many teams are on it. I just can't stand it that every time Utd win the league all the closet fans come out of the woodwork over the Summer months.

Amazed that QPR are 2-1 up. Makes you wonder what would have happened if Venky's had given Sparky what he wanted when he was approached (if the rumours were true).

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha! Well Venky's will pocket that money and I couldn't give a monkeys how many teams are on it. I just can't stand it that every time Utd win the league all the closet fans come out of the woodwork over the Summer months.

Amazed that QPR are 2-1 up. Makes you wonder what would have happened if Venky's had given Sparky what he wanted when he was approached (if the rumours were true).

Only thing is, it's £2m that doesn't come out of another source.

Because we have no other sources. *Gulp*

As it stands at present we are 7 points from what we would have needed for safety - it's an enormous gulf - bet the billy bullshi**er doesn't dwell on that after the season - we have our pride he said before this game. No Stevey, you have no pride, we supporters are proud of our once great club, and one day soon we will be again.

Best thing that could happen if QPR stay up would really hit home imo.

Also prefer UTD to win it - keeps that exclusive club down in number.

What about all the glory-hunting City fans coming out the woodwork?

I'll be glad if we retain our elite status as 'one of four'. If that's the one thing I can salvage from this absolute nightmare of a season, then so be it.

I hope Venky's see City's owner at Etihad and weep. That's right Venky's you're supposed to show an interest, invest and allow the right people to run your football club.

Cocks.

NEVERMIND CITY OWNERS .... THEIR ROYALTY WHO INVESTEDED HUNDREDS OF MILLION ..... THE OWNER OF QPR TONY FERNANDES...JUMPING UP AND DOWN ...SEE THAT VENKYS ...THATS OWNERS

Archived