BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chelsea Prev - VENKY'S OUT

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chelsea played a 'weakened' team against Liverpool in so much as those banned from the Champions League Final played plus the fringe players. Chelsea only used 1 Sub in that game.

With plenty of time still to go until the Final I expect the 'big guns' to get some match practice against Rovers in what will be after all just a training session for Chelsea.

The score today will be whatever Chelsea want it to be.

Personally it will be the first time EVER that I want Rovers to lose and indeed be hammered. I want the abysmal Rovers season to end on the lowest note possible so that no final match credit can be gleaned by the runt Coco and the Fat Slag. Mind you coco will turn a thrashing into a positive (how I hate that word) and his spin will already be scripted.

It's fitting for me that as a Chelsea V Rovers match started my love affair with Rovers, one should see our dreams come crashing down. Even my old man who knew Jack through Business has called to say Jack would never have stood for this and he despises football. It's really strange but just as that 3 year old kid went to his first match not really knowing who to support, I sit here feeling exactly the same. I want Rovers to win, but also know that we'll spend the next 10-15 years listening to Coco spout on about United, pool and ski in every interview. I never thought I'd consider supporting a team against Rovers and yet Coco and the string pullers have managed it and I truly resent them for it.

Sad day.

This thread is more proof, not that any is needed, that Kean and Venkys have shot their bolt with the fans.

The overwhelming majority of posts are asking for Chelsea to stuff us. I hope they do too. I expect nothing less either. If the players can't muster anything at home to Wigan in an incredibly important game, what motivation to they have in one that means nothing?

I don't listen to or read what Kean says as it's all rubbish, but some of the snippets quoted on here make me think he is on another planet.

As a side note every game is on live in the USA today. Fox have taken over 9 channels with ESPN showing City.

Rovers team is

Jake Kean, Henley, Dann, Givet, Olsson; Formica, Lowe, Peds, Olsson; Hoilett, Yakubu

subs:- Grella, Petrovic, Modeste, Goodwillie, Morris, Rochina, Usai(gk)

No Zonz then. Where is Mark Bunn? On loan somewhere?

Rovers team is

Jake Kean, Henley, Dann, Givet, Olsson; Formica, Lowe, Peds, Olsson; Hoilett, Yakubu

subs:- Grella, Petrovic, Modeste, Goodwillie, Morris, Rochina, Usai(gk)

So the rumours about Robbo being dropped because he clapped the fans are true then? I know it should be wrong, but I really, REALLY hope someone attacks Kean. I'd love nothing more than seeing someone give him a right good shoeing.

Archived