BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chelsea Prev - VENKY'S OUT

BBC Radio 5 just said Venkys thought they were buying a franchise and did not know about relegation BBC told by source with the club

Wigan owner Dave Whelan tells @bbc5live that #brfc owners Venky's should "stand back and take some advice" after relegation

Nicola Silcock ‏ @NicoSilco

Dave Whelan you classy man. More tears in his eyes than Venky's and Kean's combined #trueblue

Oliver Kay ‏ @OliverKayTimes

Some blame the fans, some blame Steve Kean, some blame the players. Fact is that Rovers were doing just fine until Venkys showed up

Oliver Kay ‏ @OliverKayTimes

Blackburn relegated, culmination of 18 mths of calamitous mismanagement by clueless owners. Fabric of a fine club unravelled just like that

http://www.sportingintelligence.com/2012/01/15/revealed-the-letter-that-exposes-the-history-of-blackburn-rovers-crisis-150102/

http://www.sportingintelligence.com/2012/01/15/blackburn-exclusive-the-letter-that-proved-rovers-were-in-crisis150101/

And a deserved shout out for those global football experts and crocodile tears merchants, Jerome Anderson and Kentaro: Sid Lowe ‏ @sidlowe

Blame Venky's, sure. But don't forget who brought them to the club, who 'advises' them and who handles the 'football' stuff for them.

That is a selection of material in my Twitter account this evening, this wretched rotten evening.

Venky's are venal people who either bought something they didn't understand or are involved in some truly horrible goings-on which involved knowingly crashing Rovers into relegation. Which ever way, England's finest town club has suffered the most calamitous 18 months in its history. I don't know whether the the stories about Balaji Bling are true or not but I believe there is a major back story about Steve Kean and what happened to the previous regime at Ewood. Steve Kean is not a person of integrity as the Judge pointed out and that lack of integrity stretches far wider than his accusing Rovers fans of spiking his drink.

If the Venky's were simply blithering incompetents, tonight would be bad enough. But their lack of humility, communication or any sensitivity whatsoever compounds the sense of anger and hurt in the chests of every Blackburn Rovers fan.

That the Venky's have just written off £40m is unfortunate but it is what that £40m represents to the lives and aspirations of this proud little northern town and the casual way in which they have not only taken this loss, but splashed ridiculous sums on the likes of Jerome Anderson and Kentaro who together now stand exposed as football charlatans who have contributed to guiding a club which finished in the top half four seasons out of five to humiliating relegation. The snouts went into the trough and we all suffered.

Oliver Holt ‏ @OllieHoltMirror

So agents get heavily involved in two clubs this season: Doncaster Rovers and Blackburn. Both go down. Lesson to be learned, perhaps.

I hate to think what the real reason might be behind the casual acceptance of losing £40m - perhaps there has been a lucrative side line somewhere, who knows?

So to the masochists ball at Stamford Bridge. £50 to see the putative European Champions' reserves dispatch a dispirited, managerless (assuming Kean is still there) fraction of the Rovers squad who are still employed by the club (Salgado, fit again Grela, Rochina, Formica, Vukcevic, Nzonzi all dumped) by how many goals: 5-0, 6-0, 7-0, 8-0, 9-0, double figures? 0 for Rovers seems a pretty safe bet no matter what happens at the other end.

Apparently the Rao family are in the UK and were advised to stay away from Ewood. So the little band of Rovers fans "savouring" the last Premier League game can exercise their lungs to let these people know how unwelcome they are.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate is such a strong word, but these idiots have wrecked the one thing that has been a constant part of my life since before I can remember.

HATE Venkys

HATE Kean

HATE Kentaro

HATE Bent business men, in it for a quick buck!!!

I can't help but think there must be a reason why they have let this happen, surely they would have either just broke even or lost money... either way there can't have been much in it for whoever has put the money in to buy the club in the 1st place.

We need someone to buy the club before the start of next season, before they have chance to sell all of the players for well under market value and leave us to scrap in the fizzy pop league with the under 18 squad!!!

Next season will either be spectacular or terrible, there will be no mid-table, either top or bottom and this depends on whether anyone manages to prize the club from the hands of the incompetent Indian shower of sh**e!!!

Which ever way, England's finest town club has suffered the most calamitous 18 months in its history.

+100.

But no one wants to know why. So the deluded, pathological liar remains where he is. There is no doubt if one paper had dared to tell the 'truth' he would have gone months ago and we would still be in the Premier League.

And Walker Trust are as culpable as Venky's and Kean (SEM/Kentaro).

The last game of the season will be like a funeral. How about we all wear black to show how the club is slowly dying with these muppets in charge.

The club was slowly dying Tim. I'm not sure it'll be so slow from here on in.

I'm truly gutted. Just gutted. So avoidable.

• Backroom

need a new owners Asap!!!

Would the Walker family consider buying us back now???

The Walkers were only too happy to get rid of us. Why would they consider buying us back?

Chris Lofthouse †@lofty316

The only thing I'm gonna say is that the last time #rovers got relegated a season afterwards our owner died.....

Retweeted by Nicola Silcock

Good grief what a thing to tweet and post.

Chris Lofthouse ‏ @lofty316

The only thing I'm gonna say is that the last time #rovers got relegated a season afterwards our owner died.....

Retweeted by Nicola Silcock

This is sick

And the truth comes home to roost.

We can troll back over the 18 months that have passed and we can see on here the regular input of our own supporters WHO foresaw what was going to happen. It didnt take a mass of grey human matter to realise that BRFC was a club being run into the ground.

The question burns, if we as fans saw it then why couldnt others in the game have seen it ?

To listen to so called pundits gobbing off about integrity and dignity has made me sick to the pit of my stomach, to constantly listen and see Kean spout off in the media makes me cringe.

I am heartbroken and devastated at relegation but deep down inside its nowhere near as bad as the last time we faced the drop. We dont have a back room team that cares enoughfor the club,we dont have people with stature within the walls of Ewood anymore and we have some players who should be disgraced with themselves for their inept performances on the pitch.

I feel BRFC will not recover from this. I wont enter Ewood again until this clown has been removed.

I have emailed Mr Hunt to see what the marketing strategy will be now for future season ticket sales ? I cant wait for the answer to that one if he bothers to respond.

Despicable steve kean is a disaster, a shocking example of a greed fat scottish pig, a human without pride, knowledge or ambition let alone dignity.

The club as we knew it no longer exists. That is the saddest part of this sorry scenario.

The question burns, if we as fans saw it then why couldn't others in the game have seen it ?

It too quite a while for the majority on here to see the light. I distinctly remember being in an attacked minority when they took over for being negative, I was even accused of being a Burnley fan because I wasn't uber positives about the chicken farmers.

A period of reflection now required. Hope we do poorly on Saturday at Chelsea ...for the Venkys benefit.

In all this the main protagonists(Venkys,Kean,players,Sky,TalkSport)are taking a long time for the proverbial penny to drop.

Listening to TalKSport on the way back up the road last night it just came home to me just how little our side of the story has been told over the last 18 months. The press opinion is still largely that we are being to mean to that nice Mr Kean and have no right to do this. A few Rovers fans came on and gave incredibly powerful and pasionate descriptions of the situation but basically it's a story that the media aren't interested in. The presenters were talking about all sorts which hasn't happened and were totally lined up with the Kean/Venkys/Anderson version of events.

Makes me think with hindsight that we, as the fan base and the people who really care about the club, should have done more sooner to get our version of events out there. Maybe more public disobdeience which didn't involve being abusive and more boycotts and financial protests might have done more. Easy with hindsight I know and we are where we are know but it's difficult to see where we can possibly go now, especially if we muddle through with the same arrangemnts into next season.

One thing is for certain though is that if nothing does change then we, en masse, have to change and have to do more as out club is dying and we are the only people who would mourn it's demise. We need to get the local politicans back and also local businesses and have a full on campaign.

I would now urge anyone who knows anything to get it out in the open

Firstly, excellent stuff from Philip.

Secondly, would echo Tom's sentiments.

Let's have a right good go at this and let those journalists who are sympathetic to the cause have every shred of information or knowledge that we possess. Help Cryer, Martin Blackburn & Henry Winter etc bring these idiots to some sort of justice.

Firstly, excellent stuff from Philip.

Secondly, would echo Tom's sentiments.

Let's have a right good go at this and let those journalists who are sympathetic to the cause have every shred of information or knowledge that we possess. Help Cryer, Martin Blackburn & Henry Winter etc bring these idiots to some sort of justice.

Good call. These clowns are happy enough to run us into the ground without a moments thought, we need to hit back.

Archived