BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chelsea Prev - VENKY'S OUT

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two points:

- even on the message board, stories need to have reasonable supporting evidence.

- anything contentious brings the poor unwitting hosts and administrators of the message board within the attention span of m'learned friends. Being willing to take a calculated risk personally does not excuse us for taking that risk on behalf of the BRFCS team.

That said, the sum total of human knowledge might shortly be expanded/confirmed.

Two points:

- even on the message board, stories need to have reasonable supporting evidence.

- anything contentious brings the poor unwitting hosts and administrators of the message board within the attention span of m'learned friends. Being willing to take a calculated risk personally does not excuse us for taking that risk on behalf of the BRFCS team.

That said, the sum total of human knowledge might shortly be expanded/confirmed.

Combined with Andy Cryer's tweet, things seem to be bubbling nicely towards some kind of expose. I hope this is as thorough as possible and serves to embarrass Venkys/Kean to the maximum.

http://www.lifesapitch.co.uk/opinions/blackburn-fans-were-right-about-venkys-and-kean-all-along/

Nice article ^

Also:-

@sportingintel: Big Blackburn story coming ... #brfc

I sense the lid is about fly off the can of worms very, very, soon... Not that it matters now as the Premier League are gladly rid of us from their grubby, dirty corrupt hands.

Talksport reporter last night saying that he'd been told of "a very very reliable source" that Venkys didn't know about relegation and thought they were buying into a franchise like Amercian sports.

This has been a rumour for a long time, I wonder if some form of evidence has been 'leaked'.

Talksport reporter last night saying that he'd been told of "a very very reliable source" that Venkys didn't know about relegation and thought they were buying into a franchise like Amercian sports.

This has been a rumour for a long time, I wonder if some form of evidence has been 'leaked'.

The TalkSport people were just talking about old stories. You don't think they would really research a story do you? It's probably true but not a new story.

Can I just said to the Rao family, thanks for a ###### nights sleep you cretins.

Yep, this along with the weather pounding on the windows meant I only had a few hours. Up at 7.30am too. Thanks Rao's.

@henrywinter: Kean out. Steve Kean's just left the scouts' seats at Anfield.

Er, Steve, we are re-le-ga-ted, no-one gives a monkeys about your 'tactics' for Sunday. Or are you planning on coming up with something even better than Spurs for us all to laugh ourselves stupid at?

@henrywinter: Kean out. Steve Kean's just left the scouts' seats at Anfield.

We beat Man Utd, drew at Anfield and drew at Goodison

Thank **** for that you lying ****

They don't want to play us, we don't want to play them. I suggest calling it off now so we can watch the other games on Sunday.

As for Kean scouting Chelsea, that just about sums him up. No blooming idea.

Archived