BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chelsea Prev - VENKY'S OUT

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 of us are going for few reasons-one last hurrah for giving venkys pain, particularly if they are there. Give Kean pain as he is complicit in venky asset stripping etc etc etc and boo Bradley Orr every time he touches ball after nonsense comments post Wigan match.

Maybe applaud Robbo at the end. Plus we went for 1st prem game at palace will be there for last.

Also time permitting stick a brick through venky London headquarters.

Even if we get a good turnout against Chelsea it`ll be a case of only a minority of fans were protesting,if we win by some freak chance,well he`ll be the worlds best manager again.The best thing is stay away and as much as I hate to say it,hope we get mullered.

Even if we get a good turnout against Chelsea it`ll be a case of only a minority of fans were protesting,if we win by some freak chance,well he`ll be the worlds best manager again.The best thing is stay away and as much as I hate to say it,hope we get mullered.

That lie has long since been exposed. I don't think it'll be trotted out again anytime soon.

In all honesty I feel if we get relegated to league 1 next season then they would truly leave ewood park once and for all. If some1 guaranteed me they would if we went to league 1 I think I would snap there hand off and take another relegation.

HA TRIED TO BE RESTRAINED and calm.

I particularly liked this "THE RAIN THAT FELL ON BLACKBURN ROVERS ON MONDAY NIGHT WASN'T INDEED RAIN IT WAS UNCLE JACK AND MY DAD SHEDDING TEARS ON WHAT KEAN AND THE VENKYS HAVE DONE." Nothing more to say.

Not a match preview but picked this article up tonight.

Seemingly Robbo doubtful due to injury. Hmmm.

http://www.teamtalk.com/blackburn-rovers/7742949/Problems-mount-for-Rovers

Looks as though the goodbyes may have begun early for some !

Single figure defeat for this team ?

Jake Kean / Henley, Dann, Anderson, Olsson1 / Formica, Lowe, Petrovic, Pedersen, Lowe, Olsson2 / Goodwillie

Surely we must give the young Chris Smalling a run out in this game, you know, a bit of experience for his no doubt extended run in the team next campaign.

Perhaps that's what good ol' Stevie Kean was referring to when he said exciting times ahead, perhaps he's ready to unleash Myles.

Surely we must give the young Chris Smalling a run out in this game, you know, a bit of experience for his no doubt extended run in the team next campaign.

Perhaps that's what good ol' Stevie Kean was referring to when he said exciting times ahead, perhaps he's ready to unleash Myles.

I'd love Myles to be given a game against Chelsea. It would expose the smelly deal we did to buy him, and it would expose how bad a player he is, to the world!

Maybe we should field a side of purely Kean signings and see how we get on. Does Bruno even exist by the way?

Guardian article.

He also defended the 13 players he has recruited since replacing Sam Allardyce in December 2010. "I could go through the whole lot of them," Kean said. "But if you look at [Radosav] Petrovic it has taken him along time to adapt but I think he will prove a very good player for us. And I could through most of the players and ay the same. Some of the players have not worked out. Bruno Ribeiro hasn't managed to get to the pace of the league at all and that is disappointing."

Some of the players have not worked out. Bruno Ribeiro hasn't managed to get to the pace of the league at all and that is disappointing."

Just how is a player supposed to get up to the pace of the league if he doesn't play a game ?

And what did kean say about him - "Dennis or Dennis Irwin as the boys call him , because he never gives the ball away "

Edit - beat me to it frosty

Archived