BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chelsea Prev - VENKY'S OUT

Yea well for our last premier league for probably a long time I'm not looking forward to it like I should. Even tho they will rest the likes of Lampard, Mata, A Cole and whoever isn't starting out of Drogba and Torres in the final, there will still be Ramires, Mikel, Terry and Ivanovic who are all banned. Then probs 1 of Drogba and Torres, together with Sturridge and the rest will be playing for a place in the first 11 or squad.

I am hoping, altho I don't expect it, that Nzonzi starts in this game as I rate him pretty highly and think Chelsea should sign him in the summer if they are priced out of a move for Tiote as Nzonzi is better than Fellaini imo. I really want Nzonzi, Hoilett and Martin Olsson to all sign for the same team so I wan watch them all play together under a proper manager. And Chelsea in particular could do with all three. Also so opposition fans can be like "oh my days these all played for the same team and they still got relegated? Kean must really be awful".

Unless the team is Tottenham I can't stand them......relative to what they have spent compared to what they have achieved they are a complete and utter joke. For this game I want the likes of Henley get a game as well as Rochina, Goodwillie and Petrovic who I feel could become a very useful player next season once he gets an extended run in the team....if he stays that is which I also doubt.

As someone pointed out earlier it would be unreal if Myles Anderson were to get a game and be absolutely ripped apart all game long and then later "Bosingwa style" on MOTD sltho I doubt that even more.

I want us to win to go out with a bang, if not another Steve Kean tactical masterclass to further highlight his complete ineptitude as a manager and human being in general in the post match interview.

Also where's Braddock haha....or as I like to call him Vinjay back for more.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me, the only logical answer to it all is that Kean, Ballaji ( Barry White/ Tonto) made a mint on the betting circles by taking us down.wonder what the odds were when we were 6 points above the drop zone before we lost 7 out of the last 8 games?

Is there the slightest shred of evidence to support this absurd assertion?

Even if the owners liked betting on football, and again I'm not aware of any actual evidence that that is the case, why would Premiership footballers paid tens of thousands of pounds a week deliberately throw games just so that someone could make a bit of a killing on the game? It simply wouldn't be worth their while. If the players were on a few hundred quid a week the danger might be real but surely Premiership players wouldn't need to give the possibility of rigging games a second thought.

Is there the slightest shred of evidence to support this absurd assertion?

Even if the owners liked betting on football, and again I'm not aware of any actual evidence that that is the case, why would Premiership footballers paid tens of thousands of pounds a week deliberately throw games just so that someone could make a bit of a killing on the game? It simply wouldn't be worth their while. If the players were on a few hundred quid a week the danger might be real but surely Premiership players wouldn't need to give the possibility of rigging games a second thought.

Why does what they earn have anything to do with their morals? Almost everyone has a price, these days. A quick check in the recent news section on the BBC site clearly shows wages aren't an issue when there's easy money to be made these days in football.

Going back to the cricket, you seem to be able to get tickets to the game for about £3 a go! If somebody has the contacts over there with the manpower, I'm sure there won't be any shortage of "sponsors".

And the truth comes home to roost.

We can troll back over the 18 months that have passed and we can see on here the regular input of our own supporters WHO foresaw what was going to happen. It didnt take a mass of grey human matter to realise that BRFC was a club being run into the ground.

The question burns, if we as fans saw it then why couldnt others in the game have seen it ?

To listen to so called pundits gobbing off about integrity and dignity has made me sick to the pit of my stomach, to constantly listen and see Kean spout off in the media makes me cringe.

I am heartbroken and devastated at relegation but deep down inside its nowhere near as bad as the last time we faced the drop. We dont have a back room team that cares enoughfor the club,we dont have people with stature within the walls of Ewood anymore and we have some players who should be disgraced with themselves for their inept performances on the pitch.

I feel BRFC will not recover from this. I wont enter Ewood again until this clown has been removed.

I have emailed Mr Hunt to see what the marketing strategy will be now for future season ticket sales ? I cant wait for the answer to that one if he bothers to respond.

Despicable steve kean is a disaster, a shocking example of a greed fat scottish pig, a human without pride, knowledge or ambition let alone dignity.

The club as we knew it no longer exists. That is the saddest part of this sorry scenario.

I noticed he has gained an awful lot of while during his tenure. Sick saddo an embarrasment. Why oh why the media type still find sympathy for him is beyond me. It just really really beggars belief. If one of them had even a noodle of sense they would figure it out.. To the end they were defending him on th etelly.

I would now urge anyone who knows anything to get it out in the open

It would be very interesting to hear Samba, Salgado, Nelsen, ANd BRett along with a few other who clearly had somethign to offer but were never given the chance. I wish they all would just spill the beans en masse.

Kean will put Myles and Ribena on the bench and give them a late run for 5 minutes when they can't be blamed for the result which may well be a record pasting for Rovers and a record home win in the PL.

Myles needs time on the pitch to justify his future CV claim to being a PL player.

I do not expect Robbo, Givet, Dunn or Nonzi to start - some may be injured.

IMO it's also very sad that our beloved Rovers will be saying goodbye to the Premier League wearing IMO the worst Rovers strip of all time - CHICKEN POO yellow and black.

Venky's don't support Pune Warriors. They are big fans of Rajastan Royals, think that the family are originally from that area.

Nope Kamy - they are from Andhra Pradesh which would make Hyderabad (Deccan Chargers in the IPL) their closest "home" team.

Does anyone know the name of Balaji's kid who was to join the board in a few years time?

Mob him on Facebook and embarass the kids (surely Desai's got some) - so they convince their parents to sell off.

http://www.business-standard.com/india/news/anuradha-desai-chairperson-venkateshwara-hatcheries/233134/ says

Link from 2006

Memories of Dr Rao keep her going — the man she looks up to in times of difficulty. Another source of strength is 13-year-old daughter Uttara who she helps with her homework.

Does anyone know the name of Balaji's kid who was to join the board in a few years time?

Mob him on Facebook and embarass the kids (surely Desai's got some) - so they convince their parents to sell off.

http://www.business-standard.com/india/news/anuradha-desai-chairperson-venkateshwara-hatcheries/233134/ says

Even though I - in principle - applaud every suggestion on how to make the Raos' lives hell, this is taking it a step too far. We would get absolutely slaughtered in the press as well if someone did this and it leaked out, which is something we cannot afford now that the press has finally waken up and taken notice of our plight.

I strongly support the idea of doing a stunt on a big cricket match and that paultry fair, however.

If this is also the preview v Chelsea then:

Kean will put Myles and Ribena on the bench and give them a late run for 5 minutes when they can't be blamed for the result which may well be a record pasting for Rovers and a record home win in the PL.

Myles needs time on the pitch to justify his future CV claim of being a PL player.

I do not expect Robbo, Givet, Dunn or Nonzi to start - some may be injured.

IMO it's also very sad that our beloved Rovers will be saying goodbye to the Premier League wearing IMO the worst Rovers strip of all time - CHICKEN POO yellow and black.

I hope to hear VENKYS OUT chants - major on them, if they go then Kean goes too. Kill 2 chickens with one shout.

I know 110% that Jake Kean IS starting on Sunday, had this confirmed via text last night. Seems to me that Robbo is being dropped because of him staying out when all the other players fled the pitch on Monday

Yes I agree re Robbo. Givet and Nonzi carrying 'attitude problems re Kean' but I think Dunn is genuinely injured. I do expect Myles and Ribena to at least be on the bench. No doubt Marcus will start - he is the most like a headless chicken and Venkys will like that.

I wonder if any of Blings London whores will show up?

Yes I agree re Robbo. Givet and Nonzi carrying 'attitude problems re Kean' but I think Dunn is genuinely injured. I do expect Myles and Ribena to at least be on the bench. No doubt Marcus will start - he is the most like a headless chicken and Venkys will like that.

I wonder if any of Blings London whores will show up?

I'd give Fernandez a run out on Sunday and maybe some of the other promising ones. We may as well because they will be the ones who will be playing next season

Guest Rovers4Good

I really can't see some lads even wanting to turn out so i defo expect Dunn to stay at home and there'll be a few more to boot. :(

it'll be a walloping. 4-0 by half time, 7-0 by the end. kean will lap it up saying that the players were positive throughout, got into the champions league finalists half 3 times and that john terry said some very nice things to him at the end of the game.

With the list of players rumoured to despise Kean growing, I expect a bad reserve team to be fielded.

it'll be a walloping. 4-0 by half time, 7-0 by the end. kean will lap it up saying that the players were positive throughout, got into the champions league finalists half 3 times and that john terry said some very nice things to him at the end of the game.

Sadly accurate.

There has got to be something going on behind the scenes to explain the reason that an inexperienced manager with an atrocious

record in the job is kept in place, it is not normal, logical, clever,excusable,acceptable,and is certainly not in the best

interests of the club. Bearing in mind the aforementioned there are obviously numerous rumours circulating from Glasgow mafia

involvement to simple asset stripping/money being taken out of the club. One thing is for sure footballing issues are not at

the front of the thinking of the RAOs, they dont understand football, are not interested in football, dont/cant attend matches.

They have presided in taking us from a well run respected mid table premiere league team to relegation in just 18 months.

Why would they want to do what they have done ? we all know that BRFC is a privately owned company and the RAOs are sole

owners, why then would they want to undermine the company and its prospects like they have done ? The only thing that makes

sense is that they intend to make financial gains/profit from their involvement, they are obviously extremely devious people

judging by their promises (broken ) which are well documented, and only they know what they are up to.

As fans of the club in the position we are now in we cant win, we are relegated,have owners who dont really care about football

related matters, no matter what they promise I for one will not believe a word. Their agenda is different to ours that is clear,

until they leave the club we cannot start to rebuild, the question is how can we encourage them to leave ? maybe as MG road says

we have to change tactics and take a leaf out of the liverpool supporters book who did manage to remove their unsuitable owners.

How did they go about it ?

Anyway sorry to go on but in 55 years of following the rovers I,ve never seen anything like this, somehow we need to draw a line

under the Venkys and rebuild from top to bottom. :angry:

Anyway sorry to go on but in 55 years of following the rovers I,ve never seen anything like this, somehow we need to draw a line bunder the Venkys and rebuild from top to bottom. :angry:

If I had my way, it wouldn't be a line... it would be a very sturdy rope... :glare:

Archived