BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chelsea Prev - VENKY'S OUT

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NEVERMIND CITY OWNERS .... THEIR ROYALTY WHO INVESTEDED HUNDREDS OF MILLION ..... THE OWNER OF QPR TONY FERNANDES...JUMPING UP AND DOWN ...SEE THAT VENKYS ...THATS OWNERS

Desai is royalty isn't she?

She acts like it, deluded cretin.

I swear to god if after this shambles of a season and with the petition calling for Baldylocks sacking if that daft Indian woman sticks by this clown of a manager she has cloth for brains and I swear if he is still there next season with that smug smile over his chops I will not be responsible for my actions towards this odious individual.

Thankfully the season is over. I don't think too many Rovers fans will forget season 2011-12 in a hurry..........for all the wrong reasons. One day I hope the architects of this debacle feel like most of us are feeling right now.

Thank you Venkys and Kean.

As expected a poor game v a disinterested Chelsea. Thankfully I had the good sense to switch the TV over to the Man C game for the final 20 mins. QPR deserve to stay up for giving such a spirited defensive perfomance like the Alamo. Still got to see the Barton incident.

Thank goodness the season has finished. Worst in my memory (and that goes back an awful long way) and far worse than the relegations of 1966 and 1998 and the subsequent slide through the divisions. I wouldn't mind if there were light at the end of the tunnel but the club is in a dreadful state being systematically ruined by incompetent people who are only interested in themselves and could not care less about the club, the people who work there or the impact on the town. .

So what? It's just 2 million less that needs to be scurried out of the club.

But that £2m isn't IN the club to be scurried anywhere. That's the point.

That £2m will have been in the planned income to pay certain bills, players wages, staff jobs...

It's another big hole and may well be even more cuts than there would have been.

But that £2m isn't IN the club to be scurried anywhere. That's the point.

That £2m will have been in the planned income to pay certain bills, players wages, staff jobs...

No, it was never in the club. That's the point.

They would never have planned upon such income unless they were idiots. Which, to be fair, they are.

However, them not getting the money might, although this is a long shot, force a slightly quicker sale.

So...it could be a small push in the right direction for Rovers.

Jake Keans played best today

Deffo be needin him next year

Thanks for that, RD

Anyone else who can report how players played today? Any match reports from someone who saw the game?

As expected a poor game v a disinterested Chelsea. Thankfully I had the good sense to switch the TV over to the Man C game for the final 20 mins. QPR deserve to stay up for giving such a spirited defensive perfomance like the Alamo. Still got to see the Barton incident.

After finding I couldn't get Fox Soccer.tv in the uk for the Rovers run around, I popped up to the local to catch the second half as an interested football fan with no skin in the game. strange feeling. What an unbelievable atmosphere and end. I wasn't even sure if I wanted QPR to go down. Well having seen the Barton incident I wanted them to go down just so that the venom and aggression of thousands of Q PR fans would be directed at this wretched excuse for a human being. Football keeps him out of jail and it won't help him when he retires which will hopefully be soon.

Heard that Chelsea fans were singing "Venkys out" along with the rovers fans. If so, much credit and thanks to them.

I thought that might happen. Good lads.

To echo other posters, that was the worst season ever. Thank God its finished. Even in te 80's, totally skint, it wasn't like this. Never felt so removed from the club.

Speechless really.

Respect to all Rovers fans. We'll come through this somehow, one day. :brfc:

Just a couple of months ago we were above Wigan in the League. We've finished 12 points behind them and they had a tougher run-in!

Well done Kean, we came storming home eh?

Never mind, exciting summer ahead.

Archived