BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

If you watch this video link closely, (beleive me, I have) at around 1.29 elapsed time, it looks to have been edited (is this the same as doctored?) the question was put directly to the Venky about the future of the 'manager' the reply to that question isn't seamless, suggesting that it is either only part of the answer he gave, or that it was an answer to a different question clipped into place - begs the question who has edited it and why. Kamy indicates that it may have been filmed coincidentally close to Kentaro's Swiss HQ though......

:angry2:

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So everyone has been waiting on a comment from Venky's and we get this pathetic interview.

I think I'd rather they just kept their mouths shut, avoided all tv cameras and just put out a press release.

He came across as clueless, indecisive and not up to speed with what is happening. An embarrassment in my opinion.

They'll know what to do with Rovers in a month. Who on here believes that?

So we wait, and wait, and wait...while every other club started their preparation for next season 2 weeks ago.

Pathetic.

I really am beginning to fear the only way this nightmare will end will be when the club has gone bust, having been milked completely dry, and that even if there is a sale, it won't be a genuine one but merely a change of the ownership public front while the milkers keep on milking.

The utterly clueless Venkys CANNOT be the true, real, serious owners of the club. They really can't. How could THEY have ever reached a decision to spend £43 million (inc. debt) to buy something they knew nothing about? Consider how they've behaved ever since, yet they coughed up over forty million back then? It stretches credulity beyond breaking point. No way!!!

More to the point, after owning it for 18 months, how can they still know nothing?

How can they have failed to have learned anything useful in 18 months?

I would have said it was impossible but its happened.

Its beyond belief for owners of any business to openly admit to being 'totally confused by the situation'? :blink:

Nothing seems to make sense here...

Again I ask the question....Who really is running this football club?

Nail hit on head o clock in your post.

I will say this if you were allegedly dealing with some of the alleged scrotes that he is dealing with, you would look and act like a scared rabbit in headlights.

Nasty situation with some allegedly very dangerous people involved.

If you watch this video link closely, (beleive me, I have) at around 1.29 elapsed time, it looks to have been edited (is this the same as doctored?) the question was put directly to the Venky about the future of the 'manager' the reply to that question isn't seamless, suggesting that it is either only part of the answer he gave, or that it was an answer to a different question clipped into place - begs the question who has edited it and why. Kamy indicates that it may have been filmed coincidentally close to Kentaro's Swiss HQ though......

:angry2:

Venkatesh babbles on so much I'm actually surprised by the lack of edits Sky had to make.

Nail hit on head o clock in your post.

I will say this if you were allegedly dealing with some of the alleged scrotes that he is dealing with, you would look and act like a scared rabbit in headlights.

Nasty situation with some allegedly very dangerous people involved.

Oh dear. I watch Silk, are they worse than them?

Its beyond belief for owners of any business to openly admit to being 'totally confused by the situation'? :blink:

Nothing seems to make sense here...

Again I ask the question....Who really is running this football club?

Their tripod style running of everything is actually a good cover for others who shouldn't be there. Confusion, blame it on the three, masking the process running in the background.

The worst part of it all is that in football choices must be made quickly and decisively. I think they've made their choice, know it won't go down well and are delaying to let the dust settle.

I am told that Venky's also have a vaccine plant in Zurich so Venky interview could have been done as part of a visit to that!

Or it makes a great cover story for flying out to visit 'the consultant'. Two many coincidences with this lot.

I am told that Venky's also have a vaccine plant in Zurich so Venky interview could have been done as part of a visit to that!

Thats it Kamy, they injected him with chicken vaccine and its worked, his moustache fell off, hair dropped out and has now become totally incoherant, what a vaccine, is this Venkys next big flop, god, that lot could be in recession during a boom!

Very impressive that Sky were able to get hold of a 'Rovers TV' interview and call it their own.

No questions about what they did to avoid the probable relegation when we were bottom at christmas;

no questions about the deputy CEO or the video;

no questions about Kean's record;

no questions about why the cost cutting commenced right in the midst of a relegation scrap;

no questions in response to Venketash's vague, incoherent rambling.

A total disgrace to British journalism. Oh, of course, it's a Murdoch employee, so no integrity, honesty, or truth required.

Please don't expect any further 'revelations' later in the day........

Thats it Kamy, they injected him with chicken vaccine and its worked, his moustache fell off, hair dropped out and has now become totally incoherant, what a vaccine, is this Venkys next big flop, god, that lot could be in recession during a boom!

You may have cracked it!

And on the Day of Reckoning he came forth and there was much confusion.

How can Venky's make any reasonable statements when they aren't making the decisions.

That's why whenever they do speak to the media all they spout is the same old regurgitated waffle.

I can see this clearly:

Venkys want to sell, thats obvious and in a month the sale will be completed, thats why Kean is still in charge and the whole situation is confusing. If Venkys were about to sack Kean they would need to comepensate him, (cost £££). When the club is sold, Kean will get the boot by the new owners. Quite obvious. Thats why Kean is having a low profile at the moment. Pure truth!

Archived