BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we think he is just giving a generic answer about the not selling when in fact they are looking to sell? Or are the actually not selling and instead sticking 2 fingers up at every Rovers fan and keeping Kean on?

I can;t find strong enough words to describe how much i detest this whole situation.

• Backroom

Venky's are in serious tailspin, and not just in regards to us.

Share price plummetting, investors/shareholders asking serious questions, Desai on trial in court, Indian business newspapers beginning to critcise... think they've got a lot more to worry about than our club atm. Which makes me hope they'll decide we're too much of a distraction and sell. Pressure must be maintained.

Confused about what?

The most compelling evidence ever that even OJ Simpson could not have got away with (supposing alledgedly)

The most ridiculous and unbelievable comment they could come out with.

Every additional day is a day lost for next seasons preparation given want has gone on for the last two seasons.

Absolute Joke but not a funny one

I'm astonished by the level of surprise on here. The owners are clearly utter lackwits without any idea of how to act with professionalism, competence or decisiveness. Kean is a huge problem no doubt but these people are much, much worse for Rovers. The club will simply cease to exist if these fools remain at the helm and we've all known that for many months.

I'm astonished by the level of surprise on here. The owners are clearly utter lackwits without any idea of how to act with professionalism, competence or decisiveness. Kean is a huge problem no doubt but these people are much, much worse for Rovers. The club will simply cease to exist if these fools remain at the helm and we've all known that for many months.

Completely agree. Although Kean surely must go he isn't the main problem.

With Venkys running the show (the same way they have to date) Rovers will carrying on sliding down the leagues

I really am beginning to fear the only way this nightmare will end will be when the club has gone bust, having been milked completely dry, and that even if there is a sale, it won't be a genuine one but merely a change of the ownership public front while the milkers keep on milking.

The utterly clueless Venkys CANNOT be the true, real, serious owners of the club. They really can't. How could THEY have ever reached a decision to spend £43 million (inc. debt) to buy something they knew nothing about? Consider how they've behaved ever since, yet they coughed up over forty million back then? It stretches credulity beyond breaking point. No way!!!

Trying to get it confirmed, but allegedly the interview with Venky was done in Zurich, so if true it makes me wonder as a certain company called Kentaro have their HQ there, not that I am suggesting that they are involved of course, could be coincidence.

Trying to get it confirmed, but allegedly the interview with Venky was done in Zurich, so if true it makes me wonder as a certain company called Kentaro have their HQ there, not that I am suggesting that they are involved of course, could be coincidence.

research it 1st! :rock: confirm it. Then post! :unsure: not exactly helping, Kamy.

I don't think the "wait til next month" indicates things are going on, I reckon it's just another case of Venky's avoiding the question by buying time like they've done a thousand times before. It's synonymous with how Kean got the job in the first place; we were initially told he was in charge temporarily and a new manager would be sorted out with the next weeks and what happened? Nothing, Kean remained as manager.

Venky's seem to think if you can avoid the question/complaint/issue for long enough it will go away.

Next month everyone will have their heads in the Euros including the media, it's very unlikely Sky Sports will be chasing interviews with Raos in June and this why I think Venkatesh wants us to wait til then.

Do we think he is just giving a generic answer about the not selling when in fact they are looking to sell? Or are the actually not selling and instead sticking 2 fingers up at every Rovers fan and keeping Kean on?

I can;t find strong enough words to describe how much i detest this whole situation.

More and more get the impression that they were sold a dream which has turned into a nightmare (for them as well as us).

I don't think the "wait til next month" indicates things are going on, I reckon it's just another case of Venky's avoiding the question by buying time like they've done a thousand times before. It's synonymous with how Kean got the job in the first place; we were initially told he was in charge temporarily and a new manager would be sorted out with the next weeks and what happened? Nothing, Kean remained as manager.

Venky's seem to think if you can avoid the question/complaint/issue for long enough it will go away.

Next month everyone will have their heads in the Euros including the media, it's very unlikely Sky Sports will be chasing interviews with Raos in June and this why I think Venkatesh wants us to wait til then.

I agree.

Though I wonder whether the Director of Communications thought that Rovers fans would be reassured by showing us an incoherent Venky, barely able to string two sentences together, waffling unintelligibly about our future .

Tell you what, that has to be one of the worst video's I've ever seen.

We don't know? - You own the club, surely you should know? If not who does?

Soon, soon, soon. - We've been here before and funnily enough we're still waiting.

Make the fans happy - I see why you and Coco get on you speak the same language.

Load of rubbish, from someone who appears to be missing a few marbles.

PS can others watch it again and watch his reaction to the relegated question, I'm positive I can see a reaction I don't like, but then again I could be filling in blanks.

Soon, soon, soon. - We've been here before and funnily enough we're still waiting.

Make the fans happy - I see why you and Coco get on you speak the same language.

Load of rubbish, from someone who appears to be missing a few marbles.

PS can others watch it again and watch his reaction to the relegated question, I'm positive I can see a reaction I don't like, but then again I could be filling in blanks.

If only we had as many 'Body Language and Speech' experts, as we do ITK's :D

Certainly wouldn't want to incriminate anyone.

Its beyond belief for owners of any business to openly admit to being 'totally confused by the situation'? :blink:

Nothing seems to make sense here...

Again I ask the question....Who really is running this football club?

Archived