BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first time through with this video- the pictures did not work and so I listened audio only.

My reaction was Venkatesh sounded scared out of his mind. His voice seemed to me to be terrified.

Anyone else get the same reaction?

Poor things don't know what to say because JA hasn't decided how to worm his way out of this yet. Crocodile tears from the biggest crook in the game - another interview Jerome? You have shafted Blackburn Rovers and everyone knows it.Sue me, I've got nothing to lose. YOU ARE A CROOK Jerome Anderson.

I can see this clearly:

Venkys want to sell, thats obvious and in a month the sale will be completed, thats why Kean is still in charge and the whole situation is confusing. If Venkys were about to sack Kean they would need to comepensate him, (cost £££). When the club is sold, Kean will get the boot by the new owners. Quite obvious. Thats why Kean is having a low profile at the moment. Pure truth!

Well technically, it's pure speculation and not an uncommon theory (just in case you thought you were making some great revelation no one had said before).

The first time through with this video- the pictures did not work and so I listened audio only.

My reaction was Venkatesh sounded scared out of his mind. His voice seemed to me to be terrified.

I can't watch the video for some reason (it's not on the site when I click) but you might be right judging from what Insiderover79 said on the previous page... Any more news from Nick Harris?

Well technically, it's pure speculation and not an uncommon theory (just in case you thought you were making some great revelation no one had said before).

I know that, just want to spread hope and calm people down. The only way forward is for Venkys selling our club.

"Nothing will be said right away today, so I would say kindly bear with us for some time and then the whole picture will be clear.

We've been waiting 18 months and the only clarity we have found is that you don't have a Scooby.

"Right now, we are totally in shock, so let us take it step by step."

So how do you think people who have been here their whole lives feel? Stop trying to drum up sympathy as the other 91 clubs seem to manage alright.

"Getting relegated is not good news for anybody and the saddest thing is we did. We have to come back at any cost."

At least you know about it now. Some of us have had to watch as YOU and your cronies did this to us. Can one assume any cost doesn't mean financial cost?

"I think there is confusion at this stage. We are still rectifying the whole thing as a club."

You lot don't know the meaning of 'a club'. No-one at the club has a clue, reflective of you lot yet again.

"Getting relegated is not good news for anybody and we have to come back very strongly, and I hope that by taking the right decisions we have to come back at any cost".

Come back at any cost? This from the same guy who about 2 weeks ago said that they sakced Paul Hunt to cut costs.

I'd say its a joke but jokes are supposed to be funny.

I thought Kean said relegation was an exciting time for the club??

That quote has me fuming each time I see it, his positive spin on everything makes me want to vomit

I hope he never gets another job in football whens he’s put out of his misery at our place, I detest the man.

:angry2::angry2:

Yep..page 184 for my take philipl.You cant help but feel there's possibly some serious shyte going on here behind the scenes.

Bodyguards here there and everywhere?........

"I think there is confusion at this stage. We are still rectifying the whole thing as a club."

The confusion is obviously caused by their inability to work together and make the right/any decisions.

That quote has me fuming each time I see it, his positive spin on everything makes me want to vomit

I hope he never gets another job in football whens he’s put out of his misery at our place, I detest the man.

I think you meant when WE are put out of our misery Gav.....;)

Gav, do you hate Kean more than you hated Allardyce?

Confused eh? You don't say.....this quote has me fuming: "We have to come back very strongly and I hope that by taking the right decisions, we have to come back at any cost. "

AT ANY COST! So why are Keanochio still manager? If "at any cost" you would think that compensation for him and JA would be no problem? Unreal...only thing left to ponder is when will this club hit rock bottom? Something tells me we still have some way to go before that happens, and that we will get some news during the summer which will pull us even further down. How could they do this to the club? :angry2:

"Right now, we are totally in shock"

Well that's probably because you only listened to Kean's BS all season about how we'll never get relegated and everything was positive.

It wouldn't have been a shock to you if you had listened to the Fans, John Williams, P.Hunt, the Board of Directors, Ian B / Ian C, former non scottish players, Andy Cryer, local MPs, the leader of B&D council, Sir Bill, Salgado, Nelsen, Robinson, the Pune 9, this messageboard, the LT comments section, the non-SEM media, Twitter, Facebook..ANYONE who could have spoken the TRUTH about the shocking regime Kean was running.

To everyone else we were only heading in one direction.

The confusion is obviously caused by their inability to work together and make the right/any decisions.

This is what I don't get?

How on earth have they run their business since daddy died? A 1 billion dollar conglomerate of businesses and they can't even decide to fire someone? The whole situation stinks and the smell can only mean bad tidings for Rovers.

Did their father not pass away 20 odd years ago? How have they moved the company forward when this is how they operate?

Yep..page 184 for my take philipl.You cant help but feel there's possibly some serious shyte going on here behind the scenes.

Bodyguards here there and everywhere?........

Sorry, I had not seen your original post.

I have seen people be frightened in front of cameras before but that fear seems far far deeper than

"help I have to answer five questions I have been told in advance of what they are and the really tricky stuff has already been negotiated away."

"Right now, we are totally in shock"

Well that's probably because you only listened to Kean's BS all season about how we'll never get relegated and everything was positive.

It wouldn't have been a shock to you if you had listened to the Fans, John Williams, P.Hunt, the Board of Directors, Ian B / Ian C, former non scottish players, Andy Cryer, local MPs, the leader of B&D council, Sir Bill, Salgado, Nelsen, Robinson, the Pune 9, this messageboard, the LT comments section, the non-SEM media, Twitter, Facebook..ANYONE who could have spoken the TRUTH about the shocking regime Kean was running.

To everyone else we were only heading in one direction.

summed up perfectly

Reading the papers accounts of the interview, the common theme is Steve Kean left in limbo. Won't know his future for a month. Boo hoo!-assume he'll be collecting his undeserved vast wage till then?

Why is it always about him? Start of new "unfair to Kean" saga?

Its the bloody club that's in limbo ffs and the supporters.

Archived